Pinterest already offers you lot of tools to make your profile noticeable. Tools such as “Pin It” button or a “Follow” button is available in Pinterest Goodies. With tremendously increasing popularity of Pinterest, it was very obvious that soon there would be third party tools and applications to enhance and enrich your Pinterest experience. Pinterest community members have themselves made these tools to solve others’ problems. WordPress plugins, Pinterest analytics, and board layouts – you name your problems and there is a tool for it. Pretty much every stone is turned and every ice is broken. Here are some fantabulous Pinterest tools that you should use in your Pinterest campaign:
Add Buttons on your WordPress blog:
There are various options for adding a Pinterest button to your WordPress blog.
- Pinterest Pin it Button: This plugin automatically places a pin it button at the bottom of all your posts – old as well as new. All you have to do is to use a shortcode where you want your button to appear. Pinterest Pin it Button is very simple to use.
- Pin it On Interest: This plugin lets you have full control over the images which you think can be pinned. The Pin it on Pinterest button will suit all your needs and requirements, but you will have to add this button manually to each one of your old posts. Bloggers who concerns who about copyright matters, this plugin is for them.
- Pinterest “Pin It” button: Do not get confused with the previously mentioned button name. Pinterest “Pin It” button enables you to select where the Pin it button will appear. You can also select its placement on the webpage. You can customize a series of settings according to your own convenience.
Emphasize on these designs and make your audience do your desired action.
Add a Pinterest Follow me button to your Signature:
Pinterest Email App makes it easy for you to add a Follow Me on Pinterest to your email signature without handling any HTML codes/buttons. There is another email app service, Wisestamp which has recently added Pinterest to its list of supported services. . You simply add a Pinterest button alongside other social profile icons with Wisestamp.
To make it portable, Pinterest has an official iPhone app which makes it easy for you to pin saved images on your phone. Click an instant image and pin it now with this app. Android users have Pin to Pinterest app which provides the same facility as above. But it won’t automatically add the link from where the image came from.
There are basic browser extensions which can help in speeding up the pinning process. Some of them are listed below:
- Chrome users can now pin images using keyboard shortcut with Pin it extension.
- Firefox users should use Pinterest Right click to create and upload pins with your mouse.
- Chrome users can use Pinterest button which is a great extension to play with images. Simply open the webpage and click on the extension button.
- Pin search lets perform a Google image search of the photos shared on Pinterest.
- Pinterest Pin It button (by Shareaholic) lets you know how many images have been pinned from any site.
Share screenshots on Pinterest:
If you want to share a lot of screenshots on Pinterest, website Url2Pin.it gives you an easy way to do it. This site is also helpful for web designers as it enables them to share their websites easily on Pinterest. Simply enter the URL to a website screenshot.
Find out how influential power on Pinterest:
After signing up a free account on Pinreach, you will get to know your score depending on the total number of pins, repins, likes, followers, friends etc. There are also some other unknown determinants which are decided by Pinterest. This shows you some of your most popular boards.There is also a second option of Pinpuff, where you need no sign up. Just enter your Pinterest user name and email address (not necessarily the one associated with Pinterest account) and password to know your score and some other interesting stats.
Both the options provide you important stats such as likes, repins, followers, comments etc.
One of the major issues of Pinterest is that, there are no tools to measure the traffic metrics. With Pintics, you get to know how much traffic your profile is generating along with your sales. You can also manage multiple accounts with Pintics.
Make social networking sites as your marketing platform with Social Media Marketing Guide. Get the most out of your social networks to optimize your business.