Business owners have shifted their paths from traditional online marketing to online video marketing. Video Marketing is similar to article marketing, the only difference being the use of videos in the process. You create lots of content and place them on different sites to get traffic to your money site. This is the basic process of video marketing. There are a number of video marketing benefits. Videos have a significantly greater impact than their textual counterpart. Videos can easily convince readers to take any kind of action. Consuming public is definitely much more inclined towards visual forms of information, mainly videos. The above statement is verified by the following statistical information
- Most people spend approximately 3.5 hours per week watching online videos.
- In U.S. alone, about 77% to 80% of Internet users watch online videos; roughly, that’s about three-quarters of all Internet activities.
- An average of 31% of those who watch videos online visit company/video owners’ sites; while 22% search for more details and related information about the products or services.
- An estimated 16% to 21% of video viewers are likely to talk to family and friends about a video they watched and 9% share it with social peers.
- More often than not, consumers watch four to five related videos before deciding which one has the better deal.
- US online video ad spending will triple in the next four years, according to emarketer.
The above facts confirm the power of online videos. Hence business owners should use it to endorse their products and services. They can utilize these videos to enhance their online presence and their brand visibility and most importantly to promote their business. Also video marketing has higher rate of conversion (from potential customers into buyers) than any other marketing tool. Let’s check out some of the exciting video marketing benefits that can help you to gain leverage over your competitors.
Absolute free of cost:
TV advertising can prove to be very costly. But online video marketing are absolutely free. Such videos can reach out to a larger branch of audience and can prove to be very compelling. As this form of marketing is free, it levels the field for all forms and sizes of business. Even smaller business owners get the same opportunity as big business houses. The only difference lies in the way of presentation.
Become a quick expert:
People quickly tend to adapt video-related information. This is one of the most important video marketing benefits. They believe in such information at a quicker rate in comparison to its textual counterpart. Videos allow you to demonstrate your products to your desired audience. Thus people tend to believe you more and perceive your business with great credibility. Better and useful demonstration of your products quickly establishes you as an expert.
Reach out to a wide audience:
Increasing popularity of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter has made online videos reach out to much wider audience than ever before. These networks help you to spread your videos easily across the internet. An increasing number of online video views helps in:
- Increasing brand awareness
- Strengthening your position as an expert in your niche.
- Getting more leads from word-of-mouth references.
- Increasing website traffic.
- Increasing a website’s SEO rankings.
- Building a niche channel.
- Improving sales.
- Improving business’ brand recognition.
You can chalk out a list of such advantages.
Easier brand promotion:
Nothing promotes a brand better than its videos. Smartly build videos get recalled very quickly at important times such as, at the time of buying, recommending your brand to a friend, searching on Google. There can be situations which can lure your customers into your website.
Video Marketing is definitely one of the most effective forms of marketing. Start making use of video marketing for your business.
Make social networking sites as your marketing platform with Social Media Marketing Guide. Get the most out of your social networks to optimize your business.