Pinterest is one of the best sources of traffic for your blog or your website. With increasing your online popularity, you can drive tremendous amount of traffic to your site. The main idea is to get more number of re-pins. As the number of re-pins of increases, more and more people will read your posts and will get drawn towards to your site.
Many bloggers and businessmen are already using this fantastic network to drive traffic and sales to their site. Obviously with more traffic, you get more sales. Hence it is very important to use Pinterest correctly and effectively. More importantly, it can also boost your search engine performance. Let’s check out some of the ways to use Pinterest to drive traffic to your site.
Add “Pin It” button on your site/blog:
Similar to Facebook and Twitter buttons, you can use Pinterest “Pin It” button to help your readers to pin your content on their board. Getting and installing “Pin It” button is very easy. Resolve the copyright matters and let your readers know that you are comfortable with their pins. Pinterest is relatively new as compared to its other counter platforms, so use of this button reminds people to use their Pinterest account.
Add Images to Your Every Post:
One of the most effective ways to use Pinterest to drive traffic is to use extraordinary images in your blog. A blog post can be pinned onto a Pinterest board if and only if it has at least one image on it. The minimum size requirement of that image is 110 x 100 pixels. Make sure you add images or photos to your post so that people can pin it on their board. Also use a standout image that lures in people clicks. Simple, straightforward images do not work in Pinterest. You need to have an eye-catching image to draw in that extra click.
Get more followers:
Your followers are notified each time you pin an item on your board. Now, your followers will definitely look at your pinned item which may be your blog/site. Hence, getting more and more followers is the safest bet to use Pinterest to drive traffic to your site. Check out the post on How to Get More PInterest Followers to avail some excellent tips and tricks.
Manage Your Pinterest board:
Your Pinterest board is the most crucial juncture between a Pinterest user and a prospective customer. Manage and organize your Pinterest board beautifully, so that people can find their answers easily on your board. Proper names of the board with appropriate category selection are required. Make it easier for people to browse through your boards to find their answers. In return, they will recommend your board to their friends and followers. Hence, neatness in your board organization can also draw you traffic.
Create Information-filled boards:
Fill your boards with lots of informatory content. Pin a lot of useful images on your board. Be sure to share your content as well as content from other people. Content-rich boards are always preferred and recommended by others. Such type of Pinterest boards can never lose you traffic. Use other blogs and websites to pin their items also. This makes your board look credible as well as clickable.
Original content is much more appreciated than recycled one. Pin original and authentic content to drive traffic to your site. Well, there are certain types of content such as tutorials, tips and tricks, top 10 lists etc. which get a lot of attention. Try using those to get traffic.
Collage your Pinterest board with images as well videos. You can either create some information filled videos such as a “how to” video or you can create a personal video of who you are and what your company is. Include a call to action at the end of the video to make sure they are directed to your website.
Publicize your Pinterest Profile URL:
Use this URL as your business card. Include your Pinterest profile URL on your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles. You can also use it on your email signatures.
Once you are able to use Pinterest to drive traffic to your site, make your blog/site stick-able so that visitors can stay in there for a long time and you get a better opportunity for your business deal.
You may also like:
- How To Collage Pinterest And Blogging – 6 Simple Ways to Excel
- Pinterest SEO: 9 Ways To Increase Search Engine Rankings Via Pinterest
- 12+ Ways To Gain More Pinterest Followers – Be A Social Media Magnet
- Define Your Pinterest Marketing Strategy With 8 Simple Steps
- How To Get Traffic To Your Blog In 9 Simple Ways
- Pinterest Etiquette – 9 Strict Rules To Abide By
- 11 Excellent Pinterest Marketing Tips For Your Business
- How To Use Pinterest For Corporate Branding – A Detailed Pinterest Branding Guide
- 15+ Most Popular Pinterest Tools For Personal And Business Purposes
- How To Convert Readers Into Subscribers In Simple 5 Ways To Bring Loyal Traffic
- 9 Strategic Ways To Increase Subscriber Base To Recruit Right Traffic For Your Blog
- 7 Excellent Pinterest Benefits For Your Business – You Wouldn’t Wanna Miss This!!
- Corporate Blogging Schedule – How To Hire Staff For Your Blog In 5 Simple Ways
- Guest Blogging Benefits To Gain Massive Blog Traffic
- 6 Proven Ideas To Monetize Your Blog & Achieve High Traffic Plus Better Website Ranking