Blog marketing is one of the proven techniques to attract customers to your site and increase your sales in the market. In a practical sense, blog marketing is the dynamic media to magnetize customers directly to sales. Blog marketing is covering a larger section in global map through its specific ways of interacting with visitors. The blog is the best way to share your facts, figures, information, opinions, expert advices etc. instead of selling, blogs are created for best communication, branding and interacting.
Here are few tips to avoid failures in your blogging.
- Come out of the traditional blogging methods, where you have to do everything manually to increase SERP. Because these are more time consuming.
- Most blogs do not generate enough traffic to have a decent ROI. If your blog is not getting minimum 200 potential visitors per day, then it is hard to make real income through your blogs.
- Give a new dimension to AdSense, affiliate marketing, CPA, PPV etc.
So don’t make your blogging for free utilization. You are also spending equal hours for the best production of company accounts. As a blogger you are making money for your company, so here are some tips to make your website more calculative payments for its potential services and your steps to calculate blogging ROI.
1. Calculate your blogging expenses. Like how many staffs you have to write, edit, track and manage the company blogging service.
2. Calculate how much your company is paying for blog writing and maintaining hours. If there are four bloggers who are working for the same company but with the different salary package. So here you divide each salary by hours and then multiply the hourly compensation by the number of hours consecrated to finding out the monthly salary expense of all four bloggers.
3. Calculate the cost of the company used for hours in overhead and benefits. Multiply the company’s standard calculation with the monthly salary figure. Then multiply the salary figure with the benefit percentage to find out overhead benefits. Now add the overhead and benefits cost of the blogger with the monthly salary figure to get the overall blogger cost of the month.
4. See how much amount is invested in design and technology. If you have created your blog internally then labour benefits cost is going to be used for creating a blog. If any third party is involved then minus the internal cost and external costs with the paid amount of the third party then divide by 12 to make out your monthly cost within a year.
5. To check your cost of hosting, maintaining and app fees in your blog, add all the above costs to calculate your blogging ROI. Revenue minus investment divided any investment is the percentage of your monthly ROI for the blog.
6. Change your blogging style to add more revenue through your contents. The B2B strategy helps the clients to lead on revenue. The revenue oriented behaviour depends upon the type of blog.
7. Make sure your blog is involved in more than just driving the behaviours. Set your web analytics software to count on those visitors who are visiting your blog more than thrice and spend more time than 3 minutes and then clicking on the ‘sign up now’ button.
All these suggestions are going to help in producing effective blog building and marketing that offers substantial results for brand awareness and reputation. Along with increasing exposure you must calculate your blogging ROI to check on your services. It also helps you to improve your blogging services for great website ranking.