Before getting into the topic, let’s first get into the question “What exactly is PDF Submission“?
In common language PDF means a file that takes your page images and fonts and collects them together into one document. PDF stands for Portable Document Format.
A. What is PDF Submission?
PDF submission is a service that provides maximum visibility to one’s website through promotion and getting instant links. There are many popular websites where you can submit your article in PDF form and get links within no time. Previously it was a tedious job to submit article in PDF forms to each website directories but now you need not to go through each directories. Though PDF submission is the common submission method but It promotes and ensures enhancement of your website’s SEO presence. WIth the help of this PDF Submission Guide you will know how to submit PDF in right format.
To boost your Search Engine optimization, PDF files are important to include with your website. PDF files helps to improve your online presence and increases your vulnerability to be picked up by your potential clients. PDF files are useful for documents like magazine articles, brochures, where you can preserve the original graphic appearance.
PDF files are very much popular due to its:
- PDF files are easy to create and virtually take no time at all
- PDF documents are more secured files. If you are worried about sending your documents over internet or circulate it in the office, then don’t worry.
- PDF has the Capability to compress large files to compress large files in to portable one.
- PDF files exist independently from the Operating system, hardware, software that is being used to view, edit or Convert PDF files. It makes easy to transfer files among computers with different hardware and software architecture.
B. Why PDF Submission is important?
PDF submission is important because you can rely on them to bring most professional results. Here are the benefits that help to prove PDF submission importance.
1. Generate traffic from file sharing websites:
Millions of users visit these sites for information and thus your website content comes handy and you get visitors to your site from here. In this way online document sharing helps you in getting a lot of direct traffic.
2. Link Diversity:
When you choose PDF Submission Service for your website, you will get a variety of high quality and diversified links to your site as most websites are linked to blogs article directories and social media sites etc.
3. Instant Search Engine improved Rankings:
Mostly PDF Submission sites indexed very fast, so your document also gets indexed quickly and hence your website ranking will certainly improve with good Page Rank.
4. Improve Search Engine Traffic:
With the help of improved SERP, your website will get more organic traffic from search engines.
C. PDF Submission SEO Benefits:
PDF submission is a vital SEO marketing tool.PDF submission is one of the most popular and cost effective ways to promote your site. Since bots are now able to examine the contents of PDF files, PDF promotion service has become a powerful and useful SEO tool. You can change your article into a PDF file and manually submit it to the most popular & trusted PDF sharing websites to boost your sites presence and authority.
D. How to submit PDF files?
PDF creation process listed here in step-by-step procedure.
1. Your application page should prepared properly by including placement of graphics, managing links, spell-checking, fonts, colour usage, and packaging the page so it is prepared to become a PDF.
2. If you designed your pages by using PageMaker, you can create a Postscript file. The instruction usually says print a Postscript file. That means you are gathering the information from the page and sending it to a virtual printer.
3. The Acrobat Distiller is what creates, or distils, the PDF.
The use of InDesign eliminates the print Postscript file and distilling steps. Instead, the user exports the page to create the PDF.
4. When you have created a PDF. But you must certify it, meaning you are checking for any problems with the PDF that would prohibit the plant from working with it, which is known as PDF pre-flight.
5. When certification is done, a report is generated to inform the school.
You can create PDF submission through thousands of ways to make a PDF, but only one or two will get the file to print correctly.
E. PDF Software
I. Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader is widely used computing platform, because it meets every industry standard, that’s why most use it for PDF functionalities.
It is a simplified version of a PDF viewer for Mac OSX.
III. Google Docs
Google Docs can be used for different kinds of PDF software. It is available in any Google account.
This is all about PDF Submission in advance SEO. If you enjoyed reading this and want to include some points of your own, then feel free to comment below. Stay Tuned for more Micro guides in SEO.Advanced & Detailed SEO Guide To Drive Your Business Ahead.