“ Do you want your system to run smoothly, free of any malware programs , no frustrating startup windows,? ”. If I ask this question, your answer would be obviously, Yes!!!. For most of us, half or our day goes by spending time with our computer. We use it like our daily tool but fail to maintain this tool. Have you ever thought of, just like you maintain yourself, have you ever kept note of your computer’s health?.Do you know how many “safe and updated” softwares are running in your computer?. Have you cleaned up your disk?
If your answer is “No”, then now is the time for your system to get a doctor. We provide you with some of the latest and superb system maintenance softwares and tools which will help you to kick off your computer’s working speed.
Click on the name link to download the app.
1. Cleaning Tools
Cleaning Tools cleans your computer. As simple as that !!. These free system maintenance tools are used to remove unwanted and refusable files that accumulate over time in your system. Some of them comes in with some pre-configured file types which can extended by the user. It also removes the waste by-products of your online activities such as Internet History, Cookies, temporary Internet files that gets collected in your system.
- PC Decrapifier :- Removes all the unwanted start up programs that normall comes in with a brand new PC. PC Decrapifier removes a dozens of craplets which start automatically. An advice will be to create a restore point before using this free system maintenace software in case you wanted to keep a software.
- C Cleaner :- CCleaner is definitely the most popular amongst the system maintenance tools. Cleans up wanted files and documents.Create a manual backup before using this tool.
- nCleaner Second :- nCleaner Second acts as a registry cleaner which cleans up the unwanted system applications. Comes in with a number of additional features such as Tweak Manager, Startup Manager, System Adviser and many other functions are performed.
- File Shredder :- Allows you to make your deleted data unrecoverable. File Shredder can be used for commercial as well as personal purposes. The user has to choose between 5 shredding algorithms to perform the task. It can also wipe the space in your disk which is not in use.
- Zilla Nuker :- Deletes and shreds all the sensitive files on your hard drive. Zilla Nuker helps you to destroy locked files and even it can delete previously deleted files.
These free system maintenance tools uninstalls the programs and softwares which you do not want to use any more. Normally Windows Control Panel does this work, but sometimes cases may arise of some softwares which simply do not uininstall. You may find some software which are so stubborn that they refuse to go from your system. Here are some tools to help you out.
- Revo Uninstaller :- Normally when you want to uninstall a program, you simply do it through your control panel without knowing much about the software. RevoUninstaller along with the function of uninstalling, provides you with many other options such as ” Force Unstall”, Search it on Google etc. Very efficient to remove bloatware programs which comes glued with new computers. It is one of the few system maintenance tools which are also preferred by programming pros.
- IObit Uninstaller :- Categorizes the programs which you want to uninstall into a number of topics such as “All Programs”, “Toolbars” , “Large Programs ” etc. IObit Uninstaller application is very small and one of the few free system maintenance tools which can be termed as a “portable installer”
3. Software Updaters
We always need to update our softwares, not only to enjoy their latest features but also for security purposes. Many softwares come along with an in built update function, the best example being a web browser. These free system maintenance tools help you to download, install, or upgrade a software in an easy way. This app is provided in Linux operating system but for Windows users we provide you some of the best Software Updaters available.
- QWinApt :- Simply download the zip package and extract it. No installation is required for this tool. After running the package, QWinApt provides you with the list of tools by various categories from which various softwares can be upgraded or downloaded. One of the few free system maintenance tools that are so easy to use that it can be used by anyone.
- AppUpdater :- Similar to other software updater free system maintenance tools which scans your hard drive for the installed programs and then providing you with an appupdater list for the notification of your updates. New applications can also be updated from this software
- InstallPad :- InstallPad is a very simple application that provides you with a list of software which you can install. Although the list is limited to 10 but you can extend it on your own. You can choose a number of softwares simultaneously which will be installed/upgraded automatically
4. System Info Tools
Although these do not help to maintain your system directly but it can help for the process some way or the other. There are certain things which you need to know about your system for upgrading its performance. There are tools which can provide you detail information about your system and also there are tools which keep a note of monitor’s performance and its working.
- Speccy :- The most popular among the free system maintenance tools which provides system information. Speccy provides an excellent list of information about your computer. This a a very small application but giving out heaps of information. Available in portable and installable versions this maintenance tool is just an awesome thing to have. Loads of information such as your Operating System, CPU type, speed ,temperature, architecture type, memory or RAM amount, information about the mother board, chipset, graphics card info., hard drives, optical drives, audio information and many other. Very few system maintenance tool provide these kind of information. One may think that he/she may not need this amount of information but this is required for hardware repairment of your machine.
- System Explorer :- Explorers out what is going inside your computer and removing those unwanted applications which hinders the prosperity of the system. It provides detailed information about tasks, processes, modules, add ons, services, drivers, connections and everything else which you can think of. It also does a routine check of suspicious malware programs, files and documents may have been affected by some viruses. System Explorer monitors process activities and system changes. Free system maintenance tools which come in with a multilanguage support are very easily accepted, universally.
It is not possible to provide a single stop solution to all the troubles of your system. Different issues such as network issues, security, connection, server problems require different field of expertize. But there are some very common issues which are seen in most of the computers. Automatic detection and fixation of the problem is possible in this case.
- Windows troubleshooting :- Provided in Windows OS this app troubleshoot most of the problems caused by the operating system software. Windows glitches, errors, crashes and many other problems are solved by this app.
- FixWin :- FixWin is amongst the best free system maintenance tools available. Just install this program in your system and let it do the rest. FixWin provides a solution for a number of common windows problems with just a single click. Problems are divided into various categories and making it easier for you to view the problems.It is recommended for you to create a system restore point before using this appication in case some important files are deleted.
So choose from the best free system maintenance tools and keep your system in good shape.