Once your visitors are in your site, the next thing to do is make them feel comfortable. Our task is to build confidence and trust in customers by clearly showcasing site policies, trust certificates, contact information etc. Readers are actually hesitant to give their personal information such as emails or name. Why they shouldn’t be? Ubiquitous spam websites are solely responsible for this situation. Readers will only give you their information once they have build credibility towards your site. Let’s check out some ways on how to do it.
A. Professional Design:
Looks matter and it matters a lot. People can identify the professionalism of a web page straight from its design. Creating a professional looking website is easy. Just get your basics straight. Your design should straightforward install the feeling of “Let’s check it out” in your visitors’ mind. Be sure to create a design which is compatible in all the browsers as well as in all mobile devices for building customer confidence.
B. Customer friendly policies:
Create and state your business practices such as customer friendly policies, privacy and security etc. Make it accessible on each and every page. Do not make your readers search for this information. They can make up their mind at any point. Therefore, provide a link contextually where appropriate.
C. Company Information:
Make sure to provide the company contact information at each and every page. Provide your email address, and if possible contact number if one wishes to personally close the deal. You can also use your face or a logo to build repute. Do not fake your name for building costumer confidence. The more you maintain the level of originality, the more credibility you build. Be there when somebody asks for a query. You cannot afford to miss an opportunity.
D. Third party verification:
Instill confidence by presenting third party certifications, affiliations, reviews. There are three ways of doing it:
Customer reviews and testimonials:
Customer reviews and testimonials build social proof for building customer trust. They are a great way to gain readers’ confidence. Customers tend to compare their situations with others. Reviews and influencers are great influencers.
Experts in any industry are great influencers. If Steve Jobs would have said you to buy a product, won’t you buy it? Definitely yes. In the same way, post industry experts opinions on your website. People quickly lend their trust to these experts.
Accomplishments, Certificates and Awards:
These include trust certificates, security badges, accreditation, ratings, awards etc.
Building customer trust is an aspect in owning and operating a business. Small business houses as well as well established brands can make use of the above points to instill confidence in customers.
If you are looking for a step by step process to optimize the conversion rate of your website, you can visit our Conversion Rate Optimization Guide to turn your visitors into customers. Please feel free to leave any comment you have in your mind.
You may also like:
- How To Be Your Own Customer To Your Website – Catch It From A Customer’s Point Of View
- 8 Constructive Online Strategies To Use Your Blog To Build Other Business
- Reasons Why A Small Business Needs A Professional Website Design
- 6 Magic Tricks To Turn a Visitor into a Potential Customer For Your Business
- A Detailed Guide On Ecommerce Landing Page Design That Leads to Convincing Online Sales
- 10 Hot Tips To Build Quality Backlinks For Your Website
- A Detailed Product Page Optimization Guide To Land Your Business More Sales
- Can Search Engines Rely On You To Improve Your Ranking ?? – Know How To Build SEO Authority And Trust
- Conversion Rate Optimization Guide: Turn Your Visitor Into A Customer
- Market Place Analysis – The Importance Of Studying Your Competitors To Beat The Mass
- 7 Ways On How To Use Twitter For Customer Service
- 9 Strategies To Build Online Freelance Portfolio With Excellence
- List Of 8 Local Business Directories To Increase Your Website Visibility
- Product Searching Guidelines To Improve Your Conversion Rate
- Build A Successful Trendy Website With Our List Of 10 Best Premium Joomla Themes Of 2013 For Ecommerce Store