Facebook has debuted a great concept of creating your own short video,that is named as Timeline Movie Maker. It changes your every post on Facebook for creating your amazing montage video.
Timeline movie maker adepts years of pictures, videos, posts within a minute to update your new and interesting profile. Users can turn their lives as a movie. Your movie only takes few minutes to create and after creation you can customize it by adding a sound track or new color based color design according to your choice.
Timeline helps to decorate your profile by replacing the wall to provide a better online presentation. Previously Movie maker is available in four languages only such as English, French. Spanish and German.
To create your own Timeline Movie go to Facebook timeline movie maker.
How to Create Facebook Timeline Movie
1. Go to http://www.timelinemoviemaker.com/
2. Click “Make a movie for your Facebook Page”
3. Authenticate with the application through the standard Facebook Authentication
4. A dialog will come up asking them to select which Facebook Page they would like to make a movie for. Select the Page and then click the blue “Make Movie” button.
5. The Movie will generate over the course of 30-60 seconds.
It will play. Afterwards, the admin can select and replace different photos through the editor.
6. Click “Save Changes”
7. The movie will replay, and then the admin can share the video to their Page via the “Share” button that appears on top of the video.
Steps With Screenshots:
Open timelinemoviemaker.com . Then click on “Make Your Maker”
Login with your Facebook account then allow the application to proceed further.
Now your Timeline movie is under process.After few seconds you are with your Timeline movie.
When you need to edit your movie, you may click on “Remake Your Movie”. If you don’t want to use certain image or video in your movie, just click on that image to replace it by other random image.
With this Timeline Movie Maker sharing is limited. You can prefer “Screenr” to record your movie from Timeline Movie Maker and able to share the link with Facebook members. Go to ” http://www.screenr.com” to record and share your Timeline Movie.