If you imagine Facebook as a country then it can cross many countries’population through its more than 300 million active users. Whether for personal or professional use most people are now depending upon Facebook applications to give their best. Most of the business organizations are including Facebook as their integral part of social media campaigns. In this era of creating ranges of innovative fan pages there are still some people available who are totally ignorant about it. They found difficulties to design fan pages, so for them thinking about doing business campaign through Facebook would be the most difficult task. If you are a business owner then setting up a fan page is necessary. Here we are suggesting easy steps to create a Facebook fan page. Our post will work as a beginners’ guide to set up and design fan page.
Steps to create Facebook fan page:
1. Enter your email id and password to Login into your Facebook account. If you don’t have any account in Facebook then immediately you have to create it because account is compulsory to create Facebook fan page. Sign up in facebook home page to create an account first.
2. Now go for Create Fan Page Link on Facebook to select your category. Some categories are shown in the picture below :
3. After selecting your category you will be prompted to choose a subcategory and a name. For subcategory, scroll down on the drop down menu and choose Website. For name, enter the name of your fan page.
4. Upload an image for your fan page.
5. Now you people are able to add and edit information about your Fan Page by clicking ‘Info’ tab and then ‘Edit Information’ on the right side.
6. Write a catchy caption about your blog
Now time to write something about your blog name just by clicking the link under your profile image. Add a short attractive caption describing main purpose of your page and why someone should become a fan of it.
7. Get Vanity URL
Now your Fan Page is ready. If you want, you can automatically post your blog posts to Facebook. Don’t forget to become a fan of your own Facebook Fan Page by clicking the “Like” button. Remember to become a fan of your newly created Facebook fan page of your blog by clicking the ‘Like’ button. Once you get 25+ Facebook fans of your blog, you will able to get a vanity URL of your page. Vanity URL will be look like of the type http://apps.facebook.com/rssgraffiti/ where rssgraffiti is a blog name. After this you need to authorize your fan page.
8. Add feed button
After getting authorization, you can add Feed button and enter your Feed URL. If your blog is http://blogname.blogspot.com, then your Feed URL will be http://blogname.blogspot.com/rss.xml.
9. Change the Facebook URL to a unique username.
When you first create your Facebook fan page it is assigned a long string of numbers and letters in the URL which is difficult for anyone to remember or find if you’re trying to direct them to your page. To make it easier for your readers claim your unique username with Facebook.
10. Update your Facebook fan page.
Instead of sharing every blog, post all by yourself. Now you can synchronize your blog’s RSS Feed with your Facebook Fan Page and each blog post will be provided to your fan page.