Are you a Real Estate Business Owner looking for some solid online marketing solutions to grow your real estate business online? Well, you have got to the right place.
Real Estate business involves transactions such as sale, purchase and development of land, residential and non-residential buildings. It also covers commercial offices, hotels and restaurants, industrial buildings like factories, retail outlets, trading spaces and government buildings. The land owners, real estate agents, builders, tenants, etc. are the major players in the real estate market. Currently, the real estate and construction sectors are playing a crucial role in the overall development of the country’s core infrastructure. While the industry’s dynamics reflect consumer’s expectations of higher quality with India’s increasing integration with the global economy, the sector has been dominated by a number of small regional players with relatively low levels of expertise and financial resources. With a more global property market, the level of competition in the Indian property business is rising, while the need for property firms to strengthen their operational infrastructures, personnel and finances to compete better is also becoming more acute.
The sector has come a long way by becoming one of the fastest growing markets in the world. It is not only attracting domestic real estate developers, but also foreign investors as well. It has transformed from being unorganized to a dynamic and organized sector, and the growth is mainly attributed to the large population base, rising income level and rapid urbanization. Growing infrastructure requirements from sectors like education, tourism and healthcare are providing numerous opportunities in the sector. It is the second largest employer in the economy next to agriculture. Technological advances in all phases of the industry have placed both real estate education and real estate practice on a new level of competition and efficiency.Checkout the online markting real estate guide to achieve online success.
Why Online Presence Is Important For Your Business?
Real estate marketers need to understand the power of internet in order to find new clients to sell their homes and properties, as well as build the right image for them and their business. This helps them build their reputation and brand. More and more consumers today are going online to look for property listings and make buying decisions. So if you do not have a strong online presence, you cannot have clients to sell your properties.
A powerful online presence can increase search engine rankings and web traffic for your business. You can communicate with consumers, post images and inform about new properties for sale. You are also able to give people real-time information.As consumers want to work and do business with experts, you can make yourself an expert in your niche. You can have a professional appearance and the visitors can get easy and quick updates on homes that are for sale each day. As a result, you will begin to grow trust among consumers and for real estate marketers to build credibility among them so that they can find you reliable enough to buy your properties.
Elements To Achieve Online Presence Effectively:
Below are the elements that provide you step by step online marketing guide for real estate marketers to grow online
An Online Real Estate Web Shop
When you have a web shop for your real estate business, you can have your own website online and your business doors open even during the wee hours of the morning as well as the late hours of the night. You are able to show your house listings by appearing at different search results of potential clients. An online website can help you paste your listings on it which is always cheaper and the return on investment is always encouraging.
As all businesses are moving online and so are the clients, you will sell more. Your competitors are more likely to have their real estate website online in order to have the benefit of that competitive advantage which you lack by not being online. This means that you are losing customers to your competitors in the business world.
By having an online web shop for your real estate business, you can have the following advantages:
Boost Credibility – When you have a website where you can write every quality and informative articles on your real estate, the potential clients and customers will find you as an expert in the industry. This will make the prospective online customers feel that you are passionate about your business and thus, boost your credibility.
Video Marketing – Videos are a useful tool to market property for sale as the real estate industries are now benefiting a lot from video technology to connect with consumers. The digital technologies have lowered the cost of video creation for real estate agents and independent investors.
Social Media Sharing – The social media sharing networks are combined with your online marketing strategies to distribute content and videos to different outlets to reach home buyers. You can show people who you are and highlight your policies. By striving to create trust, you are opening yourself to be recommended.
Be Creative – You can provide your clients with creative content to keep them engaged. You can also show them unique decorative ideas, expensive homes, mortgage rates that would inform them of the highest and lowest rent, etc. that you consider interesting for them. By doing so, you are also likely to get useful recommendations from them.
Increased Profits – Creating a professional website for your real estate business is a powerful investment for your company’s future. It can dramatically increase the number of customers who find your services by expanding your customer base from local to global. You can respond more quickly to market changes and provide the best customer service.
Outstanding Competition – The website allows you to stay ahead of your competitors and keep up with them as well. You are able to expand your business into new markets far beyond the local customer base. If your competition is online and you are not, your competitors will find all the customers searching for your kind of services, and as a result, you will miss out all those business opportunities.
A. Website Features Of A Perfect Real Estate Web Shop
Here are list of features that makes your website to match with today’s demanding real estate business.
1. Customized Property Search – A creative real estate website should have more than one strong property search features. This is because about 80% of property searches start online. You should create custom property search highlighting certain communities and even narrow your criteria to short sales, foreclosures, closed sales, etc. Make sure to have a property search for every type of client while creating your real estate website. The most common searches are by city, community, building and price. IDX Technology is a powerful tool to create custom property search which is easy to install and puts indexed listings right on your domain.
2. A Solid ‘About’ Page –The ‘About’ Page gives the potential clients a bit more information about you and often helps creating a more personal bond. This is the page where site users go to learn more about the site they are on. This page helps convert visitors into users, capture opportunities to work with people, and give your regular viewers a deeper insight into what your site does.
3. Informative Content – When it comes to driving traffic to your website, having a quality content plays a dominant role. Beginning your site with a fresh content and people visiting your site because of its new design and fresh look provides no reason for people coming back. As your website has been designed to inform prospects, leads and customers, you need to produce ongoing content such as blogs and articles in order to maintain people’s interests. This will make you stick in their minds and will provide them reason to convert by accepting offers or by contacting you.
4. Roadmaps – In order to make your web shop aesthetically pleasing as well as useful, you should create a roadmap for your web shop and map how you would like your website to work out. It is very important for user experience and for SEO since Google considers the structure of a site and the content involved in it when it ranks for search. So, you need to map out and pick up a design for your site, even before picking up a server or typing an HTML tag. And, make sure that it makes sense and is intuitive and people are able to understand the logic behind it as well as continue visiting it.
5. Testimonials Page – Encouraging satisfied and happy customers to post testimonials of their experiences with your business can help attract new customers. They can find how your services have benefited and provided satisfaction to other people who have already worked with you. Make sure that they feature prominently on your website. The testimonials page tells the stories of success and even tracks the record of success and happy customers, thus, making your way to gaining even more business.
6. Contact Information – Make sure that prospective clients can contact you if they are interested in your services with a way to get in touch and hire you. Ideally, you can include more than one method of contact like email addresses and phone number, and so on. You can also get a separate phone line for business calls, as well as either a PO Box or other mailing services. These are tax deductible expenses and make you look much more professional than just providing an email address.
6. Call To Action – A good price-quality ratio and a good design will bring you few buyers if you have no call-to-action button on your web store, or if it is not easy to find. Such a button should be designed so as to provide a strong contrast, an integration in the layout as smooth as possible, without hurting or irritating the customers. This button is more likely to produce sales if it is not complemented by an appealing text message. You can include multiple calls to-actions in order to drive conversions that map to different stages of the buying cycle.
B. Achieve Top Positions In Google/SEO
Google, being the most powerful and popular search engine today, offers a lot of great resources as well for making your business searchable more easily.
B.1 Why achieving top positions in Google/SEO is so important?
Every web masters and business owners dream of achieving top position in Google as Google, besides being the most powerful and popular search engine today, also offers a lot of great resources in order to make your business easily searchable by millions of people. Being on top guarantees visitors to your website and provides a great chance of converting them into customers. The increased traffic to your website will lead to higher sales and prove profitable for your company. This will earn you brand recognition, respect and reputation from viewers as well as customers. They give feedbacks and suggestions through your website which helps you improve your services and even launch new ones. This can take your business to a whole new level and will get you ahead of the competitors, thus, spreading your business and making it popular worldwide. The purpose of achieving top positions in Google is to increase website traffic by obtaining quality results within the most used search engines. This helps you in your website promotion that produces major revenue and profits for your business. As a result, your business can experience immediate visible results that guarantee your company’s security and make your business successful.
B.2 How to gain SEO benefits for Real Estate Marketers
To popularize your real estate business you need to be active in SEO process and must be aware of all upcoming organic SEO strategies.
Content Marketing:It’s Importance And Features In Real Estate Industry
Content is the smart and cost-effective way to market all business products and services virtually, and so do real estate. It is the best way to generate more and better leads and convert more of those leads into sales. It is a strategic combination of content, social media and search marketing which can grow any business if done smartly.
The content marketing for real estate is based on market research that includes keywords and phrases because high-quality and relevant keyword-rich content helps you reach your target market of home as well as property sellers and buyers. It involves consistently creating and distributing valuable and relevant content to attract, acquire and engage property buyers and sellers, as well as investors. The main goal is to turn readers into leads and then eventually into clients.
Effective content marketing strategies include:
- Blogging – These networks are great to start with for real estate agents who are interested in building their practices. They can provide expertise about the position of the local market and other subjects of interest to potential buyers and sellers. There are many blogging networks such as WordPress that allow users for free building of blogs and hosting of blogs on their own domains.
- YouTube Videos – YouTube is a great resource for DIY instructional films as well as informative videos. The real estate agent can create web videos at a very low price and as fast as possible in order to answer queries common to their field. It is most commonly known for dancing hamster videos.
- Market Data and Statistics – You can have a clear idea about your market which is very helpful for potential as well as existing clients who are looking for a good real estate agent to work with. Make sure to provide value to potential real estate leads and use latest trends from around your locality with specific target locations to get their attention to your site.
- Nurture Leads – The campaigns for nurturing leads focus on creating mutually-beneficial working relationships so that when it comes to buying, that lead turns to you and your business instead of your competitors. Every lead is an opportunity and proper tracking allows to look at every lead in a different way.
- Build Trust –Content build trust while establishing you and your business as the authoritative industry resources. It allows you to grow your social sphere constantly which becomes yet another network of business for you.
- Email Marketing – Emails allow you to connect with property buyers without interfering with their busy schedules while sharing your blog posts, business listing, etc. It helps provoke them to make a purchase by keeping them up to date through emails. Your lead nurturing emails should reach the right people at the right time. You can do this by changing up your content with each stage and your call to action so that the email marketing reaches the right audience at the right time.
C. Local SEO: Business Listing Importance And Features:
Local SEO helps improve the rankings of your business website in search results related to your local area and immediate geographic region in the major search engines like Yahoo, Google, Alta Vista, etc. This helps you to capture the attention of your specifically targeted local markets by ranking better in the results page of search engines. As most customers perform searches to locate a reputable firm in their area, making your business popular in your local area is more profitable than promoting it globally.
You are able to effectively market your works and services among a wider audience in your local area, and thereby, achieve your business goals. Local SEO helps reduce the investment needed to promote your business through various marketing tools, improve website visibility on local listings, and gain better brand recognition for your business. It also enhances website traffic by increasing the number of leads for your local business and increases conversion rate as well as profits for your businesses.
Effective business listing strategies that enhance local SEO for your real estate are:
- Claim Local Business Profile – You should create and claim your local business listing at Google Places by producing Google Business Local Profile. Google verifies the existence of your business by sending a confirmation letter through post with a pin for claim of your local listing in Google Places. After receiving the confirmation code you can be the owner of that business listing on Google which will help you change and manage all your details in Google Places.
- Local Citations –Gaining citations are very important for local SEO because these are the only signal search engines have for a particular business. Having citations from well-indexed sites help increase the trust factor search engines have about your company’s location and contact information. These create trust signals that your company is truly local by associating repeatedly with a consistent and verified address and contact number.
- Business Map Listing –Your business listing shows up your business on every search engine, social media sites, yellow pages, mobile devices and other major business directories. By listing your business universally, you will be able to put it on the map. For example, anyone looking for somewhere to have lunch in your area can find your restaurant on the map.
- Ideal Local Keywords – Keywords determine the overall ranking of your business in the search engine results page. You can get the ideal local keywords for your business by a thorough and comprehensive keyword research. The long-tailed keywords bring more amount of traffic and are less competitive.
- Local Business Directories –Establishing a business presence through local business directories ensures greater visibility towards potential customers and enhances the ranking of a business in local searches. These directories like Google Places, FourSquare, YellowPages, etc. play a vital role towards all local SEO promotional activities.
D. PPC Marketing Importance And Features:
PPC is a search engine marketing technique that allows professionals to market their business online through popular search engines. It allows more direct control over when and how your ads show up. Then you inform the search engines what keywords you would like to bid on, which of the web pages your visitors will land on, and which geographic areas you want to target, and so on.
It is the perfect way to attract the quality leads you want with a precise budget because the amount you should bid on is so flexible. It is a great way to organically improve your PageRank instantly. Many real estate professionals have realized the true potential of having the right exposure and placement on the search engines when it comes to generating new business.
PPC marketing strategies include:
- Traffic Aggregators – You can buy traffic from traffic aggregators who will charge you a set price per click. While some generate their own organic traffic, others engage in paid search or work with local sites depending upon the quality as well as the price of the traffic.
- Landing Pages –As your landing page is where you send your visitors, it should be simple and should mirror the language of your ad. The landing pages which you use for your campaigns should be different from the rest of the pages on your website and are able to view through your PPC campaigns only.
- Track Performance – You can track how many clicks you got, how many visitors left an email address or phone number, how many left a valid email address and a valid phone number, etc. Through these, you can track how many you were able to contact, how many were you able to work with and how many closed a deal. Like this, you can also determine the average order size.
- Overall ROI – To determine the overall ROI, you have to divide the value of your commissions by the amount you spent on your PPC campaigns.
- Make Ads Stand Out –Ensure that your keywords appear in your ad headline and use title case within the body of your ad. Using title case in direct A/B tests can significantly improve click-through rates and including USPs will help you stand out from your competitors. You need to give your advert authenticity which will help customers looking for your brand identify which ads are yours.
D. Social Media Optimization: It’s Importance & Features
Social media marketing is a great opportunity to advocate your business goals, gather real-time feedbacks, announce exciting happenings, and let your personality shine through by improving your outreach to buyers where they already spend much of their time online. It is a portal for successful real estate professionals to connect home buyers and sellers with the information they seek.These networks offer a rich media experience that allows potential clients to enjoy videos, articles, photos and other digital files from the comfort of their home.
It opens the door for deeper and more meaningful discussions. It helps widen your network, garner leads and increase business prospects. You are able to actively participate in social networking by indulging in blogging, sending out newsletters and joining various forums related to your area of expertise. You can share photos and videos through social networking platforms to grab the attention of you target audience instantly.
Effective social Media Optimization Strategies Are As Follows:
- Active Participation – The real estate agents should entirely participate and engage their customers in every perceivable way. They can actively answer customer questions on YouTube, respond to tweets and monitor Facebook questions. It helps boost awareness of their personal brand and build credibility as a local real estate leader.
- Referrals – They can utilize social media as a traffic referring resource to their websites as well as blogs. They can receive a lot of traffic with the same visitors from social networking sites spending more time in these websites looking or searching for something. This generates a lot of business because these have the potential to convert viewers into property buyers.
- Balance Sales – You can promote your expertise and show off what you know about your area and educate them with interesting statistics. You can include links to your IDX Page for those who are looking for listings. Forum communication is one of the best ways to build a strong reputation and create trust.
Nurture relationships -Social media can help you stay top of mind and can build a bridge that can prove beneficial in the future. By connecting with them on Facebook and other social media networks, you are able to keep in touch with your current as well as previous clients.
- Diversify Marketing Efforts – You can expand your reach and have additional revenue streams by diversifying your marketing efforts. By combining social media with online advertising, public relations, and blogging, you can grow your personal brand beyond the limitations surrounding old school marketing methods.
E. Mobile SEO Importance And Features In Real Estate:
With the rise in the usage of mobile phones, it has become really important for real estate agents and professionals to have a mobile-optimized website in order to improve mobile search engine optimization for their business. You should create local-oriented keywords, continue to publish new content and choose the correct mobile site architecture.
A mobile website will help real estate companies keep current clients satisfied and happy, while attracting and generating new leads. It allows for a more positive experience for both developers and users. The mobile optimized sites can reward developers with higher rankings if they offer a positive smartphone experience, do not deliver page errors, lengthy loading times or irrelevant redirects. This will help brands drive mobile visitors to relevant content experience, reduce bounce rates and increase site conversions.
Easy mobile SEO strategies include:
- Local Keywords – By creating keywords aimed towards potential clients in the community, the real estate brokers and agents can further improve mobile SEO and draw more people to their site. You should determine which keywords you should use, research your community and understand the demographic you are targeting. Mobil keywords should be short and concise.
- Short And Simple Content – As mobile phones do not like large files and search bots rank your mobile website better if you have smaller files, make sure to keep content as simple and short as possible. You need to remove unwanted animations and images as they slow down the loading time of the website.
- Links And Navigation – You should reduce the amount of navigational items to only those which your mobile visitors need to access on the go. You should keep the size of your text to a level that is readable and links require to be 32 pixels to account for the fingertip. You can also optimize blog posts using pagination in order to make reading more natural.
- Standard Coding – The mobile website should follow valid HTML coding as it is highly important for your brand. The browsers pass through HTML code to determine search relevance. Invalid coding errors can cause broken pages and a lower ranking. Standard websites ensure a consistent experience across all devices.
- URL Linking – Make sure that all the links on your mobile site link to other sites that are mobile-friendly. These sites are also relevant and often provide useful information that is not included in your site. If you provide links to their sites, in turn, they will also link back to you which will increase inbound and outbound links for your mobile website.
Inbound Marketing For Real Estate Business
Inbound marketing is the practice of producing and enhancing online real estate content of a business to drive traffic and conversions through your website. It means advertising a company through blogs, videos, podcasts, email newsletters, social media marketing, eBooks, whitepapers, and other content marketing forms. While this content attracts people to your website, your company and your sales team follows management practices to convert these visitors into real estate leads.
You can use social media networking to drive traffic to your website because these are effective lead-generating avenues for real estate companies. You are able to provide information about your company and industry news. You can also provide eBooks, real estate listings, data about the real estate market, and video tours of houses and properties, and other related content. To generate leads using inbound marketing, you publish your content online for search engines to pick it up. By gaining knowledge about your visitors and leads, as well as by developing a strong relationship with them, the real estate companies can achieve great success in the inbound marketing process.
How Can Fedobe Help In Your Business?
At Fedobe, we recognize the importance of great real estate web design and website development solutions for Real Estate Agencies, Franchise Groups and Property Professionals. While it is vital that your agency or real estate business stands out from your competitors and is positioned for online success in today’s competitive Real Estate Industry, our creative web design and web development team specializes in delivering custom websites for them. Whether your agency needs a new website design or simply requires a web makeover, we can raise your online profile and brand to reach your intended target audience.
We take a unique approach to every web design project that combines graphic creativity with the specific technical development requirements of real estate agency websites such as automated industry property portal uploads, mobile website compatibility, property marketing, and other Agency Software Sales and Property Management Systems. Whatever your Real Estate Agency web design requirements, Fedobe has the website development expertise to deliver a custom agency web solution to manage your online agency presence that integrates seamlessly with your Real Estate office business software systems.