Facebook has revamped the entire layout of the Facebook user profile and has introduced Facebook Timeline – “Tell your life story with a new kind of profile”.
Click Here to See My New Facebook Profile With Timeline (It will look like old facebook until you activate timeline for your facebook profile)
How To Sign Up For Facebook Timeline Profile
First go to Facebook Timeline Profile: it is not yet active for all users but you can signup for it here. Just click on the SIGN UP button on the bottom Green Button.
But you will have to still wait for the Timeline Feature to be implemented publicly.
Activate Timeline For Facebook Profile Instantly
And since you are reading this post I can very well say that you are in no mood to wait for the Facebook Timeline to be implemented publicly.
To instantly activate Facebook Timeline for Your profile you can just follow the following steps:
1. Log into Facebook
And before you begin, first click on the like button below and feel free to send this as well to ur friends/groups/pages.
2. Enable developer mode by typing “developer” into the Facebook search box, click the first result (it should be an app made by Facebook with a few hundred thousand users), and add the app.
3. Go to developer app (if Facebook doesn’t put you there automatically, it should be in your left-hand tool bar)
4. Create a new app and give the new app any display name and namespace you want. Agree to the Platform Privacy agreement.
5. Go to your new app’s main settings screen where you can see your app’s name at the top of the page
6. Look for the “Open Graph” header, and click the “Get Started using open graph” link.
Create a test action for your app, like “read” a “book”, or “eat” a “sandwich”
7. This should drop you into an action type configuration page. Change a few of the default settings (I changed the past tense of “read” to “redd” — again, only you can see this unless you try and submit your application to the public directory), and click through all three pages of settings
8. Wait for around 2-3 minutes
9. Now go back to your Facebook homescreen. An invite to try Timeline should be waiting at the top of the page
And you’re done! Now dont forget to share this with your friends and feel free to like our facebook page for more exciting facebook tips and tricks.
Facebook F8 Launch Videos
Facebook F8 Keynote Introduction by Andy Samberg and see the video to find the “Zuckerberg Law”
A new class of social apps on facebook
Spotify to socialise your Music experience with Facebook Open Graph
Interesting News, Any Time You Visit – Facebooks new version of profile