Exploring new things is the basic human tendency and this increases more chances of developing a technology from various aspects. Here take the example of communication facilities through electronic media. Starting from mailing facilities to chatting options are allowing users to connect with their dears and nears at any time any place. The communication revolution now changes from simple chatting to video chatting and video calling options.
As one of the best social networks, how Facebook would left behind adopting the video chatting service? Thanks to Skype and Google+ integration, video and audio chatting are now possible on Facebook.
Facebook video chat is a third party plugin for Facebook which let you communicate easily with your needed person. Face to face chatting will be more interesting for all from simple chatting options. Here we are providing the easy steps to start your own video calling.
- FacebookVideoCalling.jar for MAC or FacebookVideoCallSetup.exe for Windows will be downloaded and a new window will appears with certain instructions to make your download easier.
- Once you complete your installation process, you are on your way to enjoy the first call.
- Finally run the downloaded application to Set up your video call. After this your previously selected friend is called automatically to start your video chat.
5. Now you are ready to make video calls right from your Facebook profile.
Certain Tips and Tricks:
- Facebook video chat software is not supported by Linux platform. Ensure your Operating System to use Windows or MAC. This application currently supports following web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
- No need to worry, your Video Calls will not be recorded or saved, only the date of the calls will appear with your conversation history in messages.
- You do not necessarily need any webcam for video chatting. Only the problem is that you will be able to see and hear your friends, but they can’t see you.