Circles are the awesome feature that Google+ provides which makes it one of the most unique social networks. Circles are basically groups that you create in Google+. For example, I have 3 circles, Family, Friends You can have as many circles as you like. It entirely depends on you and what you want your social network to see. In this way you can maintain your privacy in this social network. Businesses have failed to make use of Google plus circles for business. This post describes and details the methods as to how you can use such circles for your business.
First of all you need to create a business profile page for your organization/company/business. Go to your business profile page and click on “Circles” icon in the left side bar. For a newbie who haven’t created a circle before, Google+ will tell that there are no people in your circles and will provide a list of people who have already added you. Search people by names to add them to your circle. Google+ for business gives you 4 circles to begin with:
- Following – use this circle for people or companies you wish to follow, to stay current with their updates.
- Customers – add your current customers to this circle.
- VIPs – this is a great place to add influencers in your industry, or your own brand evangelists.
- Team Members – drag and drop the profiles of your staff into this circle.
You can also create your own custom circle if you wish. All you need to do is to drag and drop that person’s profile over your circle.
Use your circles for maximum effect by target messaging. Particular information may not interest all the people involved in different circles. Your discount on your product should only be messaged to your customers. It would have no effect on your VIPs. A salary incentive will only interests your team members. In this way, segment your business messages. You may also create a circle for clients and then can add clients who are on Google+. You can post an update about new product or a seasonal discount to such clients with whom you have already done business before.
Make use of this excellent facility provided by Google+ to optimize your business.
Make social networking sites as your marketing platform with Social Media Marketing Guide. Get the most out of your social networks to optimize your business.
You may also like:
- 9 Easy To Implement Google Plus Marketing Tips For Your Business
- Set Up The Best Google Plus Business Page
- 8 Ways To Expand Your Google Plus Social Network
- 6 Reasons Why Your Business Should Use Google Plus
- 5 Ways To Use Google Plus Hangout For Business
- How to Use Google Plus For Your Business – A Detailed Google Plus Branding Guide
- How To Use Twitter For Business – 17 Tactics To Optimize Your Campaign
- How To Use LinkedIn For Business: 12 Effective Tips To Follow
- Tips To Optimize Your Twitter Profile For Business
- Fan Page Strategy – 9 Tips On How To Use Fan Page For Business
- 9 Facebook Fan Page Benefits For Business Purpose
- Why LinkedIn For Business? – Check out 7 Answers
- How To Use Twitter For Business- Useful Tips
- 10 Most Effective LinkedIn Marketing Tips For Your Business
- Facebook Fan Page And Facebook Group For Business – Pros And Cons