A purchase funnel is the journey of a website visitor into a paying customer. The first and foremost thing that each every business website does is, increase online presence. People just don’t fall out of the blues. You need to promote it at the right time at the right place to get the right audience. Make it easy for the customers to find your website by fusing offline as well as online marketing tactics. Use proper keywords for search engines to drive your targeted traffic. Social networks also play a crucial role in bringing your website in front of the line of fire.
Let’s discuss some of the ways to improve your online presence.
A. Search Engine Optimization:
The first task is to optimize your sites for search engines. Search engines are a great source of traffic. With proper rankings, you stand at a better chance to make more number of leads. Compare your website with that of your competitor. See how you and your competitor rank on the search terms used by your target users. Different SEO techniques are needed to be performed in here to improve your online presence.
B. PPC Ad Campaigns:
The market is tough and there is a stiff competition out there. Complement your SEO efforts by buying relevant keywords for paid placement. Make use of Google Adwords and Ad center. You can start off your campaign by understanding the concept of PPC Search Marketing.
C. Social Networks:
The form of marketing in social networks in called as social media marketing. In there, you create business profile pages which are ranked in search engines. You can include your company name, address and other kind of information that can drive in visitors and increase online presence.
Emails are a great means to attract new customers and also to draw previous customers to your site. In a recent study, email marketing had the highest ROI. That study included affiliate marketing, PPC and search engine marketing. This form of marketing is called as email marketing.
F. Find Your Customers:
Finding customers, now-a-days is a difficult task. Therefore, now is the trend to find your customers instead of vice-versa process. Search your targeted visitors mainly on social networks, forums, Q&A websites etc.
Use a short, intuitive and a memorable web address for your landing pages. Be sure to use a search engine friendly URL for your landing pages to improve your online presence.
H. Offline Marketing:
Use offline marketing tactics to promote your landing pages and to increase online presence. Display your URL in your printed material. Use T-shirts, pamphlets etc. There are various offline marketing ideas for your website.
Check out some other ways on how to promote a website to gain more traffic .
If you are looking for a step by step process to optimize the conversion rate of your website, you can visit our Conversion Rate Optimization Guide to turn your visitors into customers. Please feel free to leave any comment you have in your mind.
You may also like:
- 7 Effective SEO Tips For Freelance Web Designers To Improve Website Ranking
- A Step By Step Online Marketing Guide For Entertainment Industry To Grow Their Online Presence
- All About Freelance Marketing Strategy – How To Improve Your Online Presence
- How To Use Internet To Grow Your Business – Online Marketing Tips
- How To Get Traffic To Your Blog In 9 Simple Ways
- All About Landing Page – Why You Must Have A Landing Page For Your Business
- Pinterest SEO: 9 Ways To Increase Search Engine Rankings Via Pinterest
- 10 Most Effective LinkedIn Marketing Tips For Your Business
- A Brief Introduction To The “What And Why” Of Search Engine Marketing
- 6 Magic Tricks To Turn a Visitor into a Potential Customer For Your Business
- Add Your Business To Our 10 Best List Of Sites For Yellow Page Submission
- Know & Understand About Factors of AB Testing For Landing Pages To Get More Conversion
- How To Build An Effective Internal Linking Structure For Better SEO
- A Detailed Guide On Ecommerce Landing Page Design That Leads to Convincing Online Sales
- A Step By Step Online Marketing Guide For Beauty Products Industry To Grow Their Online Presence