Are you a Fashion Store Business Owner looking for some solid online marketing solutions to grow your Fashion store business online? Well, you have got to the right place.
Fashion has been defined as an expression that is widely accepted by a group of people over time and is characterized by various marketing factors like high impulse purchase, shorter life cycle, low predictability and the high volatility (readily changing) of market demand. Consumers are becoming more demanding and fashion savvy which is forcing fashion retailers to provide the right product at the right time in the market. The industry is a weird and wonderful world, and in order to be profitable in the industry, fashion apparel retailers need to take the “speed to market” approach to capitalize on fashion which is not in the stores of their competitors. Fashion runaways and fashion shows are the biggest inspiration for the industry.
Today fashion market is highly competitive and the constant need to refresh product ranges leads to an inevitable move to extend the number of seasons by many retailers. This is the frequency with which the entire merchandise within the store is changed. Fashion marketing is the process to manage the flow of merchandise from the initial selection of designs to be produced to the presentation of products to retail customers. Its goal is to maximize a company’s sales and profitability and its success depends on understanding consumer desire and responding with appropriate products. Fashion merchandisers, therefore, must utilize marketer’s information about customer preferences as the basis for decisions about certain things as stocking appropriate merchandise in adequate quantities. They must offer items for sale at attractive but still profitable prices, and discounting overstocked goods. Check on our online marketing guide for fashion industries to build your own store.
Why Online Presence is Important For Your Business?
Building a strong online sales channel is vital to the success of an emerging fashion business. Companies with a strong online presence are performing substantially better than the overall economy despite the current difficult consumer environment. No matter what type of business you are in, if you are not making your products and services available online and communicating the benefits clearly, you are missing out opportunities to your competitors and placing yourself in a very precarious position. The success of your business rests on your ability to take necessary steps to ensure that you arrive intact and hopefully positioned ahead of others in your industry.
By having your business’s online presence, you can constantly push details about sales and discounts, as well as, make connections with people who already shop with you, regardless of the price of your products. These are the people who can spread awareness about your brand, complement your customer service, tell their friends about your exciting new merchandise through various networks online. You can feature high quality photos of all your products and can even add shopping cart to your website so that the customers no longer had to come into the store to buy their selected products. Instead, they can order and pay online for the same. Your product branding as well as store branding online, both, need to reach a specific audience, tailored especially to the individual needs of the company or the client. Your product can have a fan base and followers who will support a social media presence just the same as a store because both have the same goal of trying to target specific audiences.
Elements To Achieve Online Presence Effectively:
Below are the elements described in details regarding how exactly can you grow your beauty product business online.
A. An Online Fashion Web Store:
Before creating your Fashion store website, you need to understand why it is important for you and your business.
A1.Why Do You Need An Online Fashion Web Store?
Appearance is crucial for obvious reasons in the fashion industry. Keeping that in mind, many fashion ecommerce sites can be an excellent source of design inspiration. On the other hand, attractive design and photography can make the products more appealing to visitors and thereby, increase sales.Almost everyone is online today. This means that the people who are going to be viewing, buying as well as recommending your goods and services are using the web to shop and find information regarding the same. Therefore, if your business does not have an online presence, you are absolutely missing out on getting the interest of your target audience. Any quality company has a variety of online platforms which they use to reach their consumers like websites, email addresses, social media profiles and a strong content strategy that are necessary to build and maintain an online presence.
Some of the most important online fashion web store advantages are as follows :
1) Email Marketing – Email marketing is highly effective and popular among online marketers. The online fashion web store lets you devise an email marketing campaign that sets you up on a schedule to send a newsletter out every month or week, whichever is best for your type of business. Just be aware of emails that look like spam and avoid people who do not wish to be on your list. It is because some mailing list websites like MailChimp can ban your account if you contact too many people who unsubscribe from your list.
2) Huge Collection – An online fashion web store gives consumers the ability to window shop. This means that now they can be an individual shopper and browse through the ever-expanding catalog. They can look at so many brands with great delight. You can continuously add new as well as trendy brands every day. People no longer have to jump from shop to shop to make any purchases and can do all their shopping in the comfort of their office or home.
3) Convenience –The web store offers people the opportunity to browse through their wide collection of packages specially created for them, and with your free delivery service as everything bought in the website is delivered to their doorstep. Also, the payment options available on the web store are very convenient and easy to use. This is the most common reason why your fashion business should have an online web store.
4) Coupon – There is no discrimination as to who can shop on your fashion stores as everyone can get access to the best brands anywhere, anytime all in one place. It offers consumers a coupon code system that provides specific discounts on every purchase on your fashion store. This is incredible and makes shopping abroad more easy than ever for individuals.
5) Prices And Discounts – This is the most essential factor that each and every shopper takes into consideration before making any purchase online. As people have different income standards that do not allow them to place the same level of importance on a fashion product, the prices of your products should be designed for all classes of society. This can get them to have access to top brands at incredibly discounted prices than your competitors’ fashion web store.
A.2. Website Features Of A Perfect Online Fashion store :
Check out all the elements for creating an online fashion store.
I) A Fashionable Website – When someone is interested in your company, they are more likely to search for your website which means that you need one there to get found. Your website needs to look fashionable, official, professional and established as well. You need to add links to your website on social media posts, photos and videos to get a more professionally designed one. This will lure people to your site where the process of selling can be concluded. Simply having a website or only setting it up is not just enough. You have to keep it updated and make sure to have the important information at the front or at the center. As consumers are fickle, if you do not stay in their minds with a regular flow of information, they will forget about your business.
II) Website Content –Your online web store contains a good content, giving a detailed descriptions of the products you sell or the services you offer. The blog can keep your audience updated on the latest news in the fashion world. The content has to be high quality and relevant, utilizing SEO keywords which is an excellent way to get organic rankings on search engines. You need to communicate with your fans regularly so that you stay on their newsfeed.
III) Photography – Photos stand out far more than status updates or links in an industry like fashion because they are clear, concise and can easily be granted by social media users. There are a lot of different design styles and approaches that are used by online fashion shops, but generally photography as well as product or model images play a vital role, allowing for more emphasis on the products. The pictures are really essential as you can make use of them by simply showing professional photos of your products and services being used. The profiles with photos generate more engagement than those that only have written updates.
IV) Multiple Payment Gateways – This is an essential feature of a perfect online store. This makes the payment procedure easy by offering the consumers an option of paying through a payment gateway they trust. PayPal is the most reliable brand and is always convenient along with a host of different debit and credit cards. The consumers can choose similar trusted payment gateways demanding low transaction fees and should be able to pay for goods within three clicks from your site.
V) Secure Checkout –As the privacy of the customers is very important, their personal details must be maintained by an online store at any cost. The stores should ask for their contact numbers, address, etc. at the checkout. This information must not reach the merchant so that it remains safe and secure. Keep the checkout process as short as possible. The shorter the process, the more people will complete the checkout process. You can include a “Add to cart” feature so that your users can add many images to the cart at the same time.
VI)Shopping Cart Program –The shopping cart contents should beeasy to view no matter where you are in the website. The user should not have to leave your images just to see what they have already selected. People like active carts which means that the information displayed on the page changes dynamically based on other shopping activity. Give consumers a crystal clear view of your products with zooming features so that they can find the finest details of any product image, helping to instill confidence in the quality of your items before they purchase.
B. Achieve Top Positions in Google/SEO:
Google, being the most powerful and popular search engine today, offers a lot of great resources as well for making your business searchable more easily.
B.1. Why Achieving Top Position in Google/SEO is So Important?
If you run a business, achieving top search engine ranking for your business is highly important in order to increase your reach on the internet. Businesses are using internet as a basic tool for advertising and marketing their products online. As a result, they are reaching a wider audience that has increased the market share of the companies. Because so many people are using the internet for searching the products and services they need before visiting the physical store, it has become essential for the websites to gain top rank in search engines. The search engine ranks a website on top position which is most relevant to the keyword phrases entered by the user. As your website is listed on the top pages of search engines, it is viewed by many and gets popular. Thus, the website earns reputation, brand recognition and respect from viewers as well as customers for gaining top position. People trust those websites that are popular and ahead of their competitors.
Through organic boosting an internet marketer can move your listing to the top without paying for it. They use many strategies like keywords embedded in your site linking to other sites and flooding the internet with your business and website pages to basically dominate your category or topic with your website. This results in 3 times more click on your link if it naturally appears at the top. Gaining top position guarantees thousands of visitors on your website which can very well convert into your customers. The major search engines like Google give priority to that website which is having high quality content and has implemented ethical SEO efforts. Nothing can be more better than SEO for increasing your clientele. This gives your company a great chance of staying ahead of large scale companies in your area of expertise. The visitors can give their suggestion through your website and help you in improving your products and services, as well as launching new products.
B.2. How To Gain SEO Benefits For Your Business Fashion Store
To popularize your beauty business you need to be active in SEO process and must be aware of all upcoming strategies.
A.Organic SEO: Content Marketing Importance & Features
Developing unique content marketing ideas for your fashion store starts with identifying in great detail, your target audience. And, in order to choose the correct marketing channels and marketing message, you need to determine what channels and messages are more likely to appeal to your audience. The more targeted your niche is, the more unique marketing techniques you can produce. Your online business is a lonely place unless you create a compelling content your visitors deserve. Creating great content and then disseminating it online is an excellent way for businesses to brand themselves, advertise goods and services, establish expertise or thought leadership, and aid search engine optimization through link-building.
The larger the audience you want to reach, the more diffuse your message should be. You can either deliver a single message to a highly targeted audience or to create several messages, each designed to target a specific audience. Content marketing is a marketing process to attract and retain customers by consistently creating and curating content in order to enhance consumer behavior. Quality content educates your target audience, establishes trust and sells your products.
Some effective content marketing techniques are :
- Create Good Content –If you are going to promote your products, you need to explain your services and provide some interesting information that is useful to your target audience. Poorly written articles can extremely spoil your brand and any content that does not serve the needs and interests of your target audience is a total wastage of your valuable time.
- Return On Investment – The main goal is to grow your business. The content should not be written just to get the attention of your audience, but also encourage them to learn more about you , and ultimately do business with you.
- Frequently Updated – Once you know the demographics of your audience, their age, gender, education, etc. you can use psychographics or personal characteristics like hobbies, values and interests to develop a content marketing strategy for your fashion store. Your content should provide useful information that is frequently updated to keep the brand top-of-mind, no matter who your customers are.
- Identify Your Target Audience – Target audiences vary in the fashion world as some businesses offer products for women in the corporate world, while others sell accessories for teens. Therefore, identify who your customers are and by doing this, you will go a long way towards directing your business’s marketing efforts and increasing your sales conversions.
- Infographics – The fashion industry, in order to stand out, should provide valuable and client-focused content, using photos and videos to incorporate a storyline that associates the products with a lifestyle. It is an effective way to share rich content as infographic offers a visual representation of information, data or knowledge, making it easier to understand a complex idea in a faster and clear manner.
B. Local SEO: Business Listing Importance & Features:
Local SEO is a marketing process that focuses specifically on the area surrounding a business and makes an effort to bring that business to prominence in the search results for that area. It aims at enhancing the ranking and authority of a business’s website using a variety of on-page and off-page optimization techniques. Therefore, a growing number of businesses are choosing focus more of their SEO efforts on locally-oriented campaigns. Your website can be driving in high quality leads for as long as possible, depending on the effectiveness of your local SEO strategy.
This helps increase your brand visibility with search engines slowly incorporating brand mentions and citations into their ranking algorithms, growing your brand name online. The traffic figures then convert to sales, and sales eventually converts to dollars, assisting in brand growth and increased revenue. The benefits of local SEO are very rewarding when done right. Local marketing involves getting your business listed in Google’s local business directory so that you get highly targeted traffic that can easily convert to sales.
Business listing strategies include :
- Online Directory Submission –To get listed on an online directory, you need to submit your website URL and other key details such as contact name, telephone number, trading name, email address, etc. The content submitted should contain a great deal of search optimized keywords and phrases and aims at converting a searcher into clicking on your web link.
- Maximum Exposure –You can ensure that your business is correctly categorized within the directory, providing maximum exposure for your business. All the business listings are done under distinct headings and categories which make it simpler for people to search for an appropriate business that matches their personal requirements.
- Keyword Optimization – You should make a list of important and niche business directories, find top keywords related to your business, add keyword-optimized titles and descriptions and claim your business listings. You can choose appropriate categories, include keywords as tags, put in your business website as homepage, and even add other business details, products and services.
- Local Listing – It is the most powerful tool to advertise your business. This attracts more and more traffic for your website and helps in branding business, generating more relevant traffic, and most importantly, helps in sales and marketing of your existing business.
- Reviews And Ratings – If a directory has reviews and ratings feature, you can make good use of it. You can write an informational review about your service, business and company so that the visitors can know more about what your website is all about. Then they can provide you with feed backs by commenting or giving you a rating.
C. PPC Marketing Importance And Features:
Paid search is commonly referred to as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising where you only pay when someone clicks on your ad. It is the most common form of ad buy with paid search. PPC search engine marketing lets you place paid ads at the top of the search engine results along with the organic results. This marketing strategy brings true commercial and marketing value for your business. Besides targeting placement within the organic search results, PPC allows immediate placement on the first page of the search engines and charges you only when someone clicks on the paid link to your site.
It is a strategy that requires continuous maintenance and management which can offer your business with unmatched ROI results. Like SEO, the setup of an effective PPC campaign requires initial keyword research to find the best keywords for your business. As search engine visibility is fundamental for business success online in today’s competitive environment, this strategy should be included as a part of your online marketing technique.
Following are a few PPC marketing strategies that can be applied for your fashion store business success :
- Branding Campaigns –When someone clicks on your ad in the pay-per-click model, you get all the additional views of your ad and company name for free. This makes paid search particularly valuable for branding campaigns.
- Top Placement – You can get top placement almost immediately due to the nature of the PPC ads. You can also focus on converting your new-found visitors into paying customers by controlling the entrance point to your website.
- Geo-Targeting –PPC enables you to set the specific geographic region in which to show your ads. Whether you want to reach potential clients across the world, you can target searchers down to their location and even choose to target a radius around a zip code, metro area, or add in regions of interest.
- Free Exposure- You can get exposure and everything with paid search can be measured based on conversions like lead generation and sales down to the ad and keyword levels so that you know exactly what is working and what is not.
- Small Initial Investment – As search engines do not charge anything to insert a PPC advertisement, you are only charged when a qualified visitor comes to your site.
- PPC Budget Tracking –All of your costs, performance and website visitor statistics are tracked in real time so that you can know which keywords and ads are performing and which are not. It keeps your costs within budget. The campaigns are continually optimized to support only the best performing keywords.
D. Social Media Optimization Importance And Features:
Social media has become an indispensable tool to achieve key business goals as customers and prospects spend a lot of their time in these platforms. Social media optimization includes certain set of social media activities like using social networking websites, engagement in blogs and discussion forums, images and video submission and sharing of content through RSS. The main aim is to find out the network of potential customers and interacting with them by participating, engaging and communicating with the online audience and turning the visitors into potential leads.
Businesses use this marketing strategy to build their brand recognition and drive unqualified prospects to your landing pages, blogs, websites and microsites. This allows you to reach more people with less expensive forms of distribution and communication. It is a leading source of website traffic and offers the audience a reason to click through and visit your site. Social media is a powerful and cost-effective way to help you build your thought leadership and establish authority in your niche.
Effective social media optimization strategies include :
- Content Sharing – By distributing and sharing your content across social media platforms regularly, you can encourage visitors to share your information with their social media colleagues. You can include social sharing on your website and blog, as well as add to your product pages.
- Respond To Prospects – You also need to respond to prospects and customers on social media venues by answering their questions and let everyone know when you are active on social media sites. Make a list of your customers’ top questions and respond to each one of them on forums. You can also use videos and Google hangouts to engage with your prospects and let them know more about you.
- Optimize Your Profile – You should incorporate your keywords into your profiles and include your business’s location, contact number and email address so that your prospects can find you. You can write posts focused on a keyword phrase and include at least one internal link as well as one external link.
- Repeat Exposure – The higher the cost of the product, the more repetitions it takes. Social media marketing can cut the time and cost of delivering the repeated exposures your product needs to gain a share of mind within your target audience.
- Increased Sales – Businesses can track revenues to social media activities. You can make your call-to-action contextually relevant and encourage your visitors to take action. You can give prospects and customers guidance for using your product and also demonstrate how customers can use them. If you include a shopping list linked to your product, even better.
E. Mobile SEO Importance And Features
Mobile SEO is very important as people are always on their smartphones searching for information about businesses or local businesses. Therefore, learning how to optimize for mobile search engine optimization is of great importance for small businesses. As a fashion store business owner, mobile can be your best friend because it is really about your audience. You can watch your audience as they interact with you and find how as well as where they engage with your content. Mobile also provides you the opportunity to convert a searcher into a customer.
If you want to know where your customers spend their time, you need to create mobile SEO based website for your business. While the core objective is to attract maximum number of mobile users and target dedicated mobile search engines, it also helps deliver a high-quality and interesting user experience for more productivity and website rankings.
Mobile SEO techniques and strategies are :
- URL And HTML –One URL makes it easier for the users to interact with and for Google’s link algorithms to work with. Using one URL and same HTML makes it easier on crawl efficiency so that Google can better crawl more of your site. When you use the different HTML approach but the same URL, Google wants you to use the HTTP Vary Header as a hint for GoogleBot-Smartphone to crawl the site. And, when you use the different HTML approach but a different URL, Google wants you to use a rel=alternate on the desktop version and use a canonical on the mobile version.
- Responsive Web Design –This includes providing your mobile users with the required information easily and quickly on your website. You need to ensure that your website loads fast on mobile because the mobile users are interested in those websites that provide information in specific dimensions of their mobile devices. This helps the search engines like Google to crawl your website content faster.
- Short Keyword Phrases – Most people are habituated to use the keyword suggestions offered by Google whenever they try to search for some specific keywords. They usually type short keywords as compared to while using desktop. Therefore, you should focus on short keywords or key phrases to experience the visibility on mobile searches.
- Bounce Rate Reduction – Bounce rate refers to the percentage of people visiting your website through smartphones and mobile devices and not coming back for more because they do not find your website relevant to their search. As the website traffic through mobile devices is growing rapidly, there arises the need to optimize your mobile website.
- Mobile Formatted CSS – When someone accesses your site via mobile devices, you need to provide them with the mobile version of your site. This pulls up the CSS formatted version or sends them to a mobile-friendly version in your directory or sub-domain.
C. Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing focuses on putting great content out there to get your prospects come to you so that you can establish a continuing relationship with them. It also enables you to tap into those interested parties that are looking for information which means that you do not lose leads because you tried to sell before they were ready to buy. When companies use the techniques of inbound marketing to reach out and engage their potential customers, they not only increase traffic, but also get new prospects and customers.
These marketing techniques are extensive and must be developed in order to keep up with constant changes in sales and promotion. It can create an expedient draw of prospects in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner. It allows the interaction of the user with brand and motivates your audience to interact with your content and engage them by answering their queries and by allowing them to comment. A direct relationship with the customer is a must. It focuses on creating content showing advantages of your products and encourage people to test it and give their opinions. As a result, the positioning of your brand rises that makes your clients fall in love with your brand.
How Can Fedobe Help Your Business?
If you need a fashion website, online store or just want to showcase your products, then you are on the right place. Fedobe provides best e-commerce websites and shopping cart software for the fashion industry. We possess an unmatched expertise in providing high-end and specialized online catalog designing and associated services to our respected clients with the help of our trained graphic designers and IT experts. We create visually stimulating websites that will generate profitable revenues for your online fashion store. Our team of young and expert website designers and developers will perfectly blend the advanced technology and well-crafted design to give your online retail or fashion store the feel and look that you need to sell your products to any target demographic.
In collaboration with our project management team, we help the business owners maintain their own online store with ease, from creating your own products to managing your own content and orders. We present products in their best light with unlimited sub-categories and attributes, flexible promotions, coupons, gift vouchers, gift cards, and more. We offer web based admin panel which allows you to easily maintain the store, add products, delete products, change prices, run your own affiliate program, and much more, with no maintenance fees.