Overall there are 63 things to consider, which are explained & divided into the following four easy to read sections:
1. Writing — How to write engaging compelling posts.
2. Scannability — How to ensure your posts are easy to scan read.
3. Search engine optimization (SEO) — How to write posts that Google will like.
4. Grammar — How to avoid errors that undermine your credibility.
Bloggers come to ProBlogger with many questions. Some of the more common ones include:
* How do I get more readers to my blog?
* How do I become more authoritative in my niche?
* How do I make my blog profitable?
While all of these questions are important – a cornerstone of blogging that helps step you closer to achieving results in all of these areas is your blog’s content and this book is exactly whats gonna to help you out.
We are happy to announce that we are going to give away 2 copies of The Copywriting Scorecard for Bloggers worth $29.99 each for 2 lucky readers of this blog. All you have to do follow these 2 steps:
2. Retweet this post and comment here with your tweeted link
RT @Hack_Digital Retweet & Win The Copywriting Scorecard for Bloggers By Problogger http://wp.me/p1A019-ag
Feel free to share this post. The name of the 1st winner will be declared on 1st July 2011 and on 1st August 2011 we will declare the name of the 2nd winner. Good Luck 🙂