The ultimate nirvana for any new businessman would be to listen about his own product from a second person. There’s nothing important than creating a buzz around your new product or service. Any businessman would feel relieved on hearing people talking his/her products. Social media is an excellent platform that can help you achieve this feat. The social media marketing Process enables us to know how to use the platform step by step. The widespread communities in social networking sites can help you spread your word to every corner of the online world. Any form of social media marketing process has three important stages, launch, distribution, and monetization. Here, we will discuss these three vital strategies and how to implement them in social media world.
- Launch Page: The effectiveness of your product launch page is determined by the buzz created for your products and services. It mainly depends on your social media platform. Proper placement of buttons and tabs is required so that people can easily like, retweet, pin or digg your page. It will help you popularize your product and give that required marketing boost.
- Social Members: Social networks are because of social members. There are some prominent social members in every social networking site. Integrating them in your plan is a part of our strategy. Use those members as a launching pad for your product. Ask them to give a feedback on your product, retweet or like your page. Ask them to include your product in your blog. It gives instant access to their followers and your product is placed right in front of them at a very short time. Do the same with your friends, family members and colleagues.
- Impressions: Through social media, you can shape how people view and talk about your brand. You can immediately create a loyal fan base or a truehearted list of followers. Build a fan base at your launch stage requires more than just effort. Ask questions to your followers. Engage them in conversations. But, all of this should be related to your product. Pay importance to the feedback that you will receive from bloggers, followers and fans. Carefully handle negative comments. Take some steps to create a fantastic first impression.
The second stage of social media marketing process is distribution. There are a number of social networking sites in Internet, but one has to use the most appropriate one which he/she thinks can benefit him the most. Different marketing campaigns have been launched in various marketing platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube etc. Marketing platform basically depends on three things:
- Type of product: A T-shirt manufacturer would go for Facebook rather than LinkedIn.
- Target Audience: A jewelry company would prefer to use Pinterest because of its female popularity.
- Type of Advertisements: Video advertisements are most effective in YouTube rather than in LinkedIn.
One can get the most distributive effects from their social media accounts by producing excellent content. Interesting and intriguing content incentivizes your chances of having a viral following. A marketer should always believe in the word of click. He/she should encourage the users or readers to click on the ads.
After all that hard work, now is the time to make money. Let’s convert the buzz to some bucks.
- Monitor your Buzz: The best way to get a higher rate of monetization is by tracking your social buzz. Find out the segment (it may your audience segment or social network site segment or may be both) where most of the buzz is coming from and from where it is failing. Find out the reasons for your success in one part and failure on the other. Rectify your mistakes for your future purposes.
- Track your results: The conversion of followers to customers is very soothing for any businessman. It’s more important to know the reason as to why your followers have become customers. Use analytic tools such as Google Analytics can help you track some basic results. Make use of Awe.sm and Radian6 to know what and why a customer is clicking on a link and how are they interacting with your brands.
Make social networking sites as your marketing platform with Social Media Marketing Guide. Get the most out of your social networks to optimize your business.