Are you a Jewellery Business Owner looking for some solid online marketing solutions to grow your Jewellery business online? Well, you have got to the right place.
India is now emerging as one of the leaders in the global Jewellery industry in terms of consumption, besides production and trade. It possesses the world’s most competitive market position due to its low cost of production, highly skilled, low cost and best artisan force for designing and crafting Jewellery. It also has strong government support in the form of incentives and establishment of special economic zones. It is a leading foreign exchange earner as well as one of the fastest growing industries in the country. While gold Jewellery forms around 80% of the Indian Jewellery market, the rest includes diamond studded as well as gemstone studded Jewellery. Due to its importance in India’s foreign trade, the government declared the sector as a thrust area for exports and has taken various initiatives to boost the sector.
Why Online Presence Is Important For Your Jewellery Business?
With the society changing fast, entrepreneurs are required to adopt online marketing guide for Jewellery industries and formulate effective strategies in order to maintain their existence in this tough as well as competitive world of business. Not a single business can exist without a good number of customers. While each day more and more of your customers shop on the internet, shopping online has provided them with great advantages in terms of convenience and increased product availability. You cannot afford to close your eyes to online presence of your business as this provides a perfect opportunity for people to recognize you as an expert in their community. This provides an insight into how you conduct your business, value them as clients, and your level of expertise.
Showing your jewellery expertise through online presence proves to be more valuable. Once you start selling your jewellery designs via internet, you can point out to potential customers by including a link in all your business web pages. This will make potential buyers to notice your designs and feel more comfortable purchasing it. You will be able to build an online reputation and increase the volume of your sales operations by accumulating positive ratings from your customers. You can also open social media pages for your online jewellery store and encourage buyers to write their feedback and reviews to generate more traffic and interest.
Elements To Achieve Online Presence Effectively :
Below are the elements described in details regarding how exactly can you grow your Jewellery Store Business Online.
A. An Online Jewellery Web Store
Before creating your Jewellery store website, you need to understand why it is important for you and your business.
A.1. Why Do You Need An Online Jewellery Webshop?
Jewellery is a commodity that most people first prefer to look at and scrutinize, and then buy in a shop or a store. You go into a jewellery shop, look around, select which pieces go best together and then you buy them. What the internet has done is allow people to experience almost all these benefits while sitting at home and do the shopping.
Big brand jewellery retailers have created great jewellery stores online and have a website that delivers a wonderful experience of being able to shop from home. On the internet, you are able to find a wide range of options provided to the customers, whereas in an offline store, you are limited to the choice provided by the local shops in your area.
I. Preserve Cash or Money –An online jewellery store provides excellent discounts and offers while buying them. You will get a fair chance of saving money and cash while buying precious stone jewellery.
II. Live Client Support –It provides live client support by examining how the product is to be delivered and if the company guarantees the delivery. It also gives an alternative if any damage occurs at the time of delivery.
III. Spread Your Market –You can sell products to anyone in any country worldwide as your market expands exponentially by just putting your Jewellery store online.
IV. Save Time –You will have the store open 24 hours and do not have to find out time to go and visit the store to purchase Jewellery. You will find a wide collection of beautiful pieces from the comfort of your home in minutes.
V. Wide Range of Choices –You can get a jewellery specifically designed and made according to your taste and preference from online retail stores with assurance and guarantee certificates.
II. Build Credibility –Since more people are addicted to buying expensive jewellery pieces from online retailers, this is the best strategy you can follow to build trust and credibility.
A.2. Website Features Of A Perfect Jewellery Shop :
Points those describe all the important features, which are necessary for your Jewellery shop.
1. Easy Navigation and Search – The website for an online jewellery retailer should be easy to search, offer advanced search options and should feature useful information for prospective customers. It should have an attractive look and design like vats photo galleries capturing the glamour and glitz of diamonds, gems, gold and silver. Make sure that the website shows fast as well as ultra-safe delivery, ensuring that you receive your order on time and without any damage.
2. Designer Jewellery Collection –After creating an account, your website should display options for selecting items to purchase and arriving at the official checkout page is very important. The customers will be automatically presented with the opportunity to make use of any applicable coupons. While some jewelers specialize in diamonds, some in gems or gold alloys, you can present a variety of items, specializations and customization options for this category. You can also include earrings, pendants and bracelets, etc. in your list.
3. Return Policy – In case of a customer requesting the return of a product for any reason, the request for a return must be placed within seven days of the product being officially received. No item that has been altered or engraved will be accepted for return, whether prior to the order being placed or after it has been received. While some sites claim a 30-day return policy, returns of many items need a re-stocking fee. You should know the policy and read it carefully before buying any product. And if a store does not have its return policy posted anywhere on your site, people click on to the next website and never look back.
4. Diamond Certification – The certification does not change the quality of the diamond, rather it certifies the specifications of the diamond. Not all purchases require certification and some lovely diamond pieces can be bought without certification. While some online jewellery stores offer their own certificates, these certificates come from a variety of labs. Buying from sites that offer either GIA or AGS certificates is highly recommended as these add more to the value of your jewellery pieces.
5.Safe Delivery and Shipment Policy – You need to use a private courier for all of your deliveries to be done with accurate delivery times and costs that vary according to the merchandise ordered. And the deliveries should be accepted by a person with photographic identification the arrangements of which can be made on the website or even through phone calls. Stay informed with the store policy for items lost or even damaged during shipment. If the store uses insured carriers and insures its shipments, there should be the alternative to replace or refund any item lost or damaged in shipment.
6. Security Measures – As customers increasingly value their privacy and the safety of their personal information, a perfect online jeweler takes every possible step to protect his clients from being a victim of cyber-crime or identity theft as well as to ensure the safety of the purchased items. Most websites today guarantee that all personal information you provide, be it for payment or registration purposes, is automatically encrypted by the latest security software. This eliminates the risk of data interception, manipulation or recipient impersonation by some unauthorized parties.
B. Achieve Top Positions In Google/SEO :
Google, being the most powerful and popular search engine today, offers a lot of great resources as well for making your Jewellery business searchable more easily.
B.1. Why Achieving Top Position In SEO/Google Is So Important?
Being on top position in search engine rankings is very essential for the success of your business and includes a lots of advantages for getting into the top. Once you achieve this, there is no going back. Many big businesses pay big dollars for ranking on top in search engine results page which will provide them more exposure for their products and services. This will increase organic traffic for your site. If your site is not visible on top of search engines, you will never be found and even lose money before getting any chance to do any business. On the contrary, getting on top will increase the overall organic traffic, giving you a chance to get your business seen worldwide.
Ranking on top makes sure that you have a good image and reputation. Your business is visible to the whole world and this great exposure broadens the range of company promotion and globalization of your company. This gains you trust and persuades conversions for your site. It ensures a higher ROI as well as a flow of targeted clients who are interested in your products and services.When your business ranks top in major search engines for your targeted keyword, it will certainly boost your brand awareness as people trust brands that rank high in the SERPs.
B.2. How To Gain SEO For Jewellery Business Store :
To popularize your Jewellery business you need to be active in SEO process and must be aware of all upcoming strategies.
1. Organic SEO: Content Marketing Importance And Features :
Content Marketing refers to the creation of content that is used to attract visitors to your website with the purpose of converting them into your customers. It is the content that addresses every specific keywords that people search for and provides them with enough information which would provoke them to make a decision. A jewellery store has a website that outlines what the business is all about, what you sell, and galleries of your products.
You need to add a blog to your website and start posting content which people are searching for in order to integrate content marketing into your marketing strategy. By continuing to add posts, you can expand the reach of your business to more people through search engines, answering common questions which they want to know while thinking about buying some jewellery from your shop. By getting to the questions that your target audience has about your business, industry, products or services, implementing a solid content marketing plan for your business can be very effective.
Content marketing strategies for your jewellery business are as follows :
- Valuable Content –It provides a marketing technique that involves creating and distributing relevant content to attract and engage a specific audience clearly defined and linked to these issues and with the aim of making potential customers take action.
- Make People Know You –You are educating people to know you, trust you, appreciate you enough to work with you. Create and share free quality content to convert prospects into customers and customers into frequent buyers.
- Build Relationship With Customers –Providing useful information to customers on a regular basis, you can establish yourself as an authority in their eyes and build a relationship with them as well as earn their trust.
- Product Information – When you have multiple number of items to sell, you need to break them down into categories and describe the products within each type briefly. You can include what makes your jewellery unique form other stores and how your product differs.
- Compare Prices – You can shop the other stores in your area and make a note of their pricing strategies and their sales. Then include this information in your own competitive pricing strategy that will help you to make money and outstand the other stores.
- Sales Locations – You need to analyze how will you be selling your products online, how your sales locations will increase your business and help you compete against other jewellery stores in the area.
- Business Freedom – Businesses can craft and control their message and get it out to the world in an instant. Brands can create and publish their own content through websites, emails, blogs, and more. This encourages transparency and authenticity for your brand and business promotion.
2. Local SEO
Local SEO is a marketing technique that focuses on promoting local businesses and on users that are looking for specific product and services available locally. This results in an increase in potential customers with visibility that comes by finding your website easily. This is one of the best ways to take advantage of the searches in your local area as it can send direct traffic to your website.
To utilize a local campaign focusing on search terms and strategies, you need to base your strategies to include the use of on-page and off-page marketing with the use of local business listings.
Business listing strategies for Jewellery stores are listed below :
- Posting Search Engine Optimized Ads – Your ads need to be targeted specifically for your market. Make sure that the ads are not loud and are as simple as possible. You should focus the most of your attention on the headline of the ad while writing for classified sites that will catch people’s attention.
- Dedicated Landing Pages –While different locations of your business should have separate landing pages, you need not create more than one targeted listing for a single business. Dedicated landing pages ensure that people searching for you will come to know exactly who you are and where you are that makes a real difference.
- Targeted Keyword Phrases – You should target on highly popular keywords that have lots of traffic. You can have deep insight into creative and profitable keywords by placing yourself in the place of your prospects. This will make you find more customers and rank eventually for a variety of relevant keywords.
- Anchor Text Diversification – While working with local SEO, the long tail keywords are given great value as these help you rank better in search engines. It allows you to expand your opportunities to tweak your keyword anchor texts and give you the opportunity for better diversification of your anchor texts. The search engines highly value the anchor texts for which you need to put in as many variations as possible to increase your rankings.
- Links To Your Site – Getting significant local websites to link to your site will help you rank well in your area with the search engines. You can begin by getting listed in the local chamber of commerce website or the similar ones that provide big benefits.
C. PPC Importance And Features :
PPC advertising is a marketing technique where you only pay when your ad is clicked. Your results can be tracked, and if your budget is big enough, you can rank high with any keyword which is related to your products and services. The key is to develop ads that will appear to consumers when they are searching for your business, jewellery products or other keywords that are relevant to your business.
By using PPC advertising strategically you have more control on how your business appears upon a relevant search query. Not only are you increasing your visibility to consumers looking for jewellery products, but also increases the likelihood of them visiting your website and store locations.
Effective PPC strategy for Jewellery store goes as below :
- Prepare A Daily Budget –You can start out by choosing a daily budget that you are comfortable with and can be changed at any time through PPC campaign.
- Bid On Relevant Keywords – You identify and bid on keywords that are relevant to your business objectives and your target market. You should invest in keywords that are relevant to your products and services and how consumers search for these, and then target your ads to reach these consumers.
- Choose Ad Types – Using the identified phrases and keywords, you can create ads like text ads or image-based banner ads that will appear online on different places across the web depending on how you target your ads and on the types of ads you create.
- Win The Competition – Even if your competition is willing to pay more per click than you, you can still win a higher position at a lower price with more relevant keywords and ads. This is because ad position is determined by a formula that ranks your ads based on what you are willing to spend per click and how relevant your ads, keywords and landing pages are to a person looking at your ad for a particular search query.
- Drive More Traffic –You need to increase your maximum cost-per-click in order to help your ad appear in a higher position which generally leads to more clicks. Keeping your daily budget high is the simplest way to drive more people to your website.
- Relevant PPC Campaign – Your ads and keywords should remain relevant to your website that helps you to appear at a higher ad position and lowers your average price per click. If targeted, appealing ads will also entice more people to click.
- Spread Campaign’s Reach – You can also increasethe reach of your campaign by adding more relevant keywords and removing any unnecessary geographic limitations.
D. Social Media Optimization Importance And Features :
A social networking site is an online platform that focuses on building social relations among people along with sharing their interests and activities at the same time. The jewellery business is a social business. Those jewellery stores that commit to a well-thought strategy on social networking enjoy tangible benefits. Social media is a way to have leveraged conversations with your clients, exchange ideas, build trust and brand loyalty in a non-threatening platform. You can reach out to people with special offers using this platform.
Social media success can be achieved in an easy and straightforward manner if done effectively. Building your engagement in social media instead of spending time and resources while developing an elaborate plan can go a long way in achieving your business goals without abandoning your other activities that take priority.
The most effective social media marketing techniques are :
- Generate Sales – Social media can generate more sales for your jewellery stores as it can build great trust and understanding between you and your clients. A powerful social media campaign is a great way to generate leads and draw potential clients to your business because it expands the circle of your business friends.
- Brand Awareness – It offers powerful free tools at your disposal to build and enhance the awareness of your brand by making the potential reach of your clients more easier and more vital than never before.
- Highlight New Products –As people love to see the latest greatest in jewellery, you need to show the new products along with tempering the new product offerings with other human interest articles.
- Promote Social Media Engagement – You need to market your social media pages by commenting and sharing socially and driving engagement on other social media venues with the use of related posts. You should promote your social media content where appropriate.
- Gain Attention – You can easily gain the attention of targeted groups of people who are really interested in your Jewellery and this costs you nothing but the time you invest in it.
- Customer Reviews – More the number of reviews, faster the increase of your brand popularity and loyal visitors to your website. This is an easy way to access the real audience and build strong relationships with your chosen market.
E. Mobile SEO Importance And Features :
The popularity of the internet on mobile devices is increasing very fast. It is easier to use but needs mobile search engine optimization to be considered. As people today need information as quick as possible, the mobile internet has made it much more user-friendly to follow the suit.
Using mobile SEO on your website means that people are able to find your website quickly and can locate where your business is. While it is excellent in terms of local businesses as people can connect with them in an emergency, this can generate some very quick conversions using localized SEO techniques like Google Maps to get to the top of Google rankings.
Some important Mobile SEO techniques are as follows :
- Keep Titles Short–You need to follow the best mobile SEO practices like optimizing your meta tags and titles as well as your content and keeping them shorter. This is because the mobile users are much more different from desktop users while searching on the internet.
- Optimized Keywords – The keywords you use to optimize your site are different as well and shorter than some of the terms you are currently targeting. You can check out the Google Analytics to see what terms the mobile visitors are using while searching a query. By doing so, you can make sure that you are targeting the right terms and refine your keyword list from there.
- Handheld CSS – You can create a new handheld CSS for your URL and edit this to create a mobile web page which will utilize the same URL as your desktop page. Keep it shorter and make sure to submit your sitemap and utilize your robots.txt files.
- Markup Language – You can use a compliant markup language while creating your mobile page. You should keep the coding simple in order to avoid the loading time to slow down because mobile phones are typically slow at processing.
- Exclusive Deals And Offers – You can combine your SEO with mobile marketing by featuring exclusive coupons and deals on your mobile site. Put the most important information on the top and allow users to easily and quickly navigate around your mobile site. You can also use click-to-call and location-based promotions to your advantage.
F. Inbound Marketing For Jewellery Shop
Inbound marketing is a phrase which is used to describe the process of flooding the internet with so much of your information that people can find enough of it in Google search and other search engines when they actually need it. This highly depends on blogs and content because they provide the customers with information which they actually want to read about. Therefore, it is very important to make your website content relevant to your target audience.
As a Jewellery store owner, you need to understand where our target audience is online and work on it. While blogging on your Jewellery store’s website, you can highlight certain jewellery pieces that would make great gifts and pair them with other gift items from various stores around.You should stay on top of trends and inform your customers about them. The more you are tuned to their wants and needs, the more they trust you.
How can Fedobe Help In Your Jewellery Business?
Have you thought about opening up your own Jewellery store? These days it is easier than ever with the internet. You can now open your own online Jewellery store even if you do not own a piece of Jewellery. If you are brand new to the internet and are unfamiliar with how to set up a website, Fedobe is a professional web design company that provides specialized website design for the Jewellery store industry to grow your Jewellery business online. We offer turnkey packages where you can just input some personal information and be up and running immediately. All you have to do is market your new store so that people know how to find you. Just get your website up and market it, and get visitors coming to your site. You never have to deal with the customers, you never stock merchandise, all you do is collect the money and the wholesaler does the rest.
There is a customer-friendly return policy if you are not satisfied with the item. Patrons are also offered loyalty discounts which can be extended to friends who are looking to shop for Jewellery too. When people order, the orders are automatically forwarded to the supplier who then fulfills the orders for you. We allow a lot of customization that will make your store original and unique which is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get your business online today.