Fedobe is looking for a digital savvy, marketing enthusiast to be a part of its international eCommerce team and work for renowned eCommerce brands in driving their business growth. Your primary responsibilities would be to set up a content marketing strategy for our company blog by coming up with Industry Reports powered with deep down analysis, Actionable Insights, Case Studies, Innovations, Business Models, Marketing Strategy Videos, out-of-the-box business ideas, group discussion and industry numbers that could have a significant impact on how our customers make their decisions.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Actively execute day to day execution of marketing strategy and calendar.
- Execute and manage all digital assets needed to support campaign execution.
- Effectively execute and manage paid media (PPC, search, social, display), email and brand-specific marketing campaigns.
- Build campaign performance reports (weekly/monthly).
- Work collaboratively with the eCommerce management team to grow eCommerce sales via website management & digital marketing.
- Use Analytics to plan and develop initiatives to improve customer engagement, conversion, traffic & sales.
- Manage clients, team, tasks, timelines & communications effectively.
- Be responsible, sincere, committed and organized.
- Take ownership of the accounts.
What you must have:
- Highly analytical and market research skills.
- Experience in Seach, Social Media, and email marketing.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills & working with cross-functional teams.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Facebook Ads Manager, Mailchimp & Google Adwords.
- Minimum 2+ years of digital marketing experience in the eCommerce domain.
What you will get:
- Freedom to work remotely from home.
- Wide exposure to 360 degree of the retail industry.
- An international team to work along with.
- A flexible working culture and a fun environment.
- A flat organizational structure with no boss culture.
- Overall, A good work-life balance.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.