Fedobe is looking for a dynamic, proactive and highly passionate individual to join its magento team. The role is suitable for a young magento professional looking to work in a fun environment with lots of growth opportunities and serious enterprise clients.
- Build robust, efficient eCommerce applications for enterprise clients.
- Work collaboratively with the best magento talents for the successful deployment of projects.
- Manage tasks, timelines, & communications effectively.
- Implement version control & develop technical documentation.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings with the project team.
- Be responsible, sincere, committed and organized.
- Take ownership of clients/projects..
What you must have:
- Minimum 1+ years of working experience in magento development & ecommerce domain.
- Should have a successful working portfolio in Magento CE v1 & v2
- Should be capable of extending magento, as per project requirements.
- Should have developed custom magento extensions and customized themes.
- Strong problem solving skills and carry a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communications & project management skills.
- A good team player with flexibility.
Nice to have:
- Magento developer certification
- Should be well versed in using GIT version control.
What you will get:
- A package above your expectations.
- An international team to work with.
- A flexible working culture and a fun environment.
- Flat organizational structure with no boss culture.
- On site opportunities to Europe.
- Occasional gifts from clients appreciating your hard work (advantage of working in luxury ecommerce domain)
- Living in a clean, green city with fresh air & good street foods.
- Sea beach to enjoy the weekend.
- Wide roads with no traffic.
- Overall, A good work life balance.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.