Fedobe is looking for a dynamic, proactive and highly passionate individual to join its technology team. The role is suitable for an experienced programming professional looking to work in a fun environment with lots of growth opportunities and serious enterprise clients.
- Work collaboratively with the technology and creative team for the successful deployment of projects and beyond.
- Effective client engagement & project discussion (both onsite and offshore)
- Manage clients, team, tasks, timelines & communications effectively.
- Implement agile & scrum methodologies.
- Implement code review, code deployment & documentation process.
- Organize & participate in daily scrum meetings with the team.
- Managing overall team efficiency and day to day deliverables.
- Be responsible, sincere, committed and organized.
- Take ownership of clients/projects and the team.
What you must have:
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience in ecommerce domain.
- Strong understanding of frontend and backend technologies.
- Well versed with agile & scrum methodologies.
- Able to implement advance project management processes like release planning, sprint planning, agile/scrum metrics & reports.
- Good understanding of eCommerce domain, omnichannel commerce, multichannel sales, b2b commerce for successful
- Strong problem solving skills and carry a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communications & project management skills.
- Should love to inspire, lead & groom a team.
consulting & execution.
Nice to have:
- Programming experience in Magento
- PMP certifications
What you will get:
- A package above your expectations.
- An international team to work with.
- A flexible working culture and a fun environment.
- Flat organizational structure with no boss culture.
- On site opportunities to Europe.
- Occasional gifts from clients appreciating your hard work (advantage of working in luxury ecommerce domain)
- Living in a clean, green city with fresh air & good street foods.
- Sea beach to enjoy the weekend.
- Wide roads with no traffic.
- Overall, A good work life balance.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.