Fedobe is looking for a dynamic, proactive and highly passionate individual to join its eCommerce team. The role is suitable for an experienced, end-to-end digital marketer comfortable in leading and executing digital marketing strategies across a cross-functional team, as well as handling day-to-day execution across relevant platforms and technologies.
- Understand each brand’s positioning and develop a digital marketing strategy which is in line with the brand positioning and its target audience.
- Work collaboratively with the commerce, merchandising and creative team to plan and develop the marketing calendar and be responsible for its day to day execution.
- Manage day-to-day asset delivery and approval process for all digital assets needed to support campaign execution.
- Achieve omnichannel success across paid media (PPC, search, social, display), email and brand-specific marketing campaigns.
- Oversee campaign performance & optimization, ensuring KPI goals and positive ROI.
- Manage digital marketing budget reconciliation for brands on a monthly basis.
- Multiple key accounts management.
- Manage clients, team, tasks, timelines & communications effectively.
- Manage overall team efficiency and day to day deliverables.
- Be responsible, sincere, committed and organized.
- Take ownership of the accounts and the team.
What you must have:
- Minimum 4+ years of digital marketing experience in the eCommerce domain.
- Expertise in Facebook ads manager, MailChimp, and Google AdWords.
- Prior experience in creating weekly/monthly campaign performance reporting.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills & working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong commercial eye with attention to detail and good knowledge of fashion and trends.
- Should love to inspire, lead & groom a team.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Adobe Experience Cloud suites.
- Working experience in enterprise level CRMs.
What you will get:
- A package above your expectations.
- An international team to work along with.
- A flexible working culture and a fun environment.
- A flat organizational structure with no boss culture.
- On-site opportunities to Europe.
- Occasional gifts from clients appreciating your hard work (advantage of working in luxury ecommerce domain)
Living in a clean, green city with fresh air & good street foods.
- Sea beach to enjoy the weekend.
- Wide roads with no traffic.
- Overall, A good work-life balance.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.