Fedobe is looking for an eCommerce savvy, proactive and highly organized individual to join its international eCommerce team to manage globally renowned enterprise brands. This high impact role is suitable for an experienced eCommerce professional who enjoys working at the intersection of creative, marketing and commerce team.
- Take complete ownership of the online selling platform for brands.
- Manage order fulfillment, Inventory up-to-date, category management & customer service on day to day basis.
- Undertake weekly online visual merchandising to align with sales opportunities.
- Supporting production/merchandising, marketing & customer service through their execution & reporting needs.
- Manage marketplaces and supply chain linked to online selling.
- Manage the implementation of new technology platforms with the development team.
- Test website features, performance and liaise with the development team for optimization & improvement.
- Identify new opportunities overall via market research and competitor analysis.
- Work with the marketing team to manage online pricing strategies and promotions.
- Weekly website monitoring to identify gaps across departments.
- Be responsible, sincere, committed and organized.
- Take ownership of the accounts.
What you must have:
- Minimum 3+ years of working experience in the eCommerce domain.
- Experience in managing marketplaces, orders, inventory for larger eCommerce clients.
- Deep understanding & working experience in multi-channel sales and supply chain automation.
- Highly detail oriented and a strong ability to multi-task.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills & working with cross-functional teams.
- You are a strong mix of analytical and creative.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Magento & Adobe platforms.
- Working experience in fashion & accessories industry.
What you will get:
- A package above your expectations.
- An international team to work along with.
- A flexible working culture and a fun environment.
- A flat organizational structure with no boss culture.
- On-site opportunities to Europe.
- Occasional gifts from clients appreciating your hard work (advantage of working in luxury ecommerce domain)
Living in a clean, green city with fresh air & good street foods.
- Sea beach to enjoy the weekend.
- Wide roads with no traffic.
- Overall, A good work-life balance.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.