Fedobe is looking for a dynamic, proactive and highly passionate individual to join its international team. The role is suitable for an experienced front end developer looking to work in a fun environment with lots of growth opportunities and serious enterprise clients.
- Create eye catchy, user friendly, conversion oriented ecommerce portals.
- Work collaboratively with the development & creative team for the successful deployment of projects.
- Manage tasks, timelines, & communications effectively.
- Implement version control & develop technical documentation.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings with the project team.
- Be responsible, sincere, committed and organized.
- Take ownership of clients/projects.
What you must have:
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience in building Magento ecommerce websites.
- Should have a successful working portfolio in Magento CE v1 & v2.
- Well versed in Magento theme customizations and custom theme development.
- Good hold on Node js, Angular js & Jquery.
- Should have a strong eye for design and attention to details.
- A good team player, strong problem solving skills and carry a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communications & project management skills.
Nice to have:
- Magento frontend developer certification
- Can create PSDs/Mockup templates to be translated into code.
- Well versed in using GIT version control.
What you will get:
- A package above your expectations.
- An international team to work with.
- A flexible working culture and a fun environment.
- Flat organizational structure with no boss culture.
- On site opportunities to Europe.
- Occasional gifts from clients appreciating your hard work (advantage of working in luxury ecommerce domain)
- Living in a clean, green city with fresh air & good street foods.
- Sea beach to enjoy the weekend.
- Wide roads with no traffic.
- Overall, A good work life balance.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.